Yoyo Appraisal Thread

The sky is a really the limit with an A grade tryp.

I’m sure you could find a collector willing to throw $300 at you if they want it bad enough.

How much you wanna sell it for is really up to you. If you listed it for retail it would sell in minutes.

2 Likes

Id say 70-90

3 Likes

Anyone know what this is worth? Turning Point Tarasqus. Does have a small nick shown in pic.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Anyone know the value of a Throwdown Lucha Libre?

1 Like

Can anyone give me an appraisal on this? Its a New 1992 Duncan Imperial Boy Scouts of America edition with advertisement on back. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I dont think your looking at much. Its not a player, and i dont think plastic imperials are collected by many. Maybe one day…

2 Likes

What’s a SF X CORECO BFF in blue with white splash and rainbow rims go for these days?

1 Like

SOLD Yoyo Freaks Hashtag Mono #68 Mint with Box.

thanks

2 Likes

How much would a mint/NM older generation YYR/TP for?

1. Sleipnir Take That
  2. Messiah
  3. Overdrive (2012) raw
  4. TP Leviathan 1

All with box/pouch. Thanks guys!

1 Like

How much for:

MIB CLYW Glacier Express Black Bip Bop ( I think it is rare but idk)
MIP A-RT/SF DK Light Blue

Thank you all!

2 Likes

Maybe 75$ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve been seeing DKs for around 85$…

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me if a yellow and black Koosh Proyo Turbo Bumble Bee is worth anything resale value? It’s in very good contion and have the original accessories with it as well. Idk where else to ask anyone. Thank in advance I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

A REAL take that sleipnir you could probably get 140-150 for.

A messiah doesnt seem to go for a ton.
Id guess around 75

Overdrive, probably a bit more. 100ish

Leviathan 1 id ask 90 and take 80

1 Like

I have a Take That with Christopher’s signature on the cup and the box. Should increase the value, i guess :rofl:

I see, i thought messiah will be higher, as there were a lot of people ask to buy mine. But YYR and TP really keep the price stable eh… :thinking:

Thanks, btw!

1 Like

Hi guys,

Thank you in advance. I really appreciate helpful threads like these.

Can you help me appraise 3 of my yoyos all of them purchased in 2007.
And all of them comes with their original bearings installed.

Hspin - Pyro in silver (#2240)
It has some scratches in the cup, and some scratches and pin pricks etc on the rims and walls
Still smooth, more cosmetic than anything.

Hspin - G&E4 Black Lily in Black (#317)
In mint condition

Yoyojam - Legacy in white
Near mint, I think it’s mint and never dropped etc but has a lot of use on it practicing at home.

Also I have a few random response pad stickers.
They fit older style responses and are not obsolete for my use so want to either sell or give away to people who would actually use them.
I have :

• 1x fresh pack of Duncan silicon stickers (12mm)
  • 1x fresh pack of Duncan silicon stickers (13.7mm)
  • 2x Dif pads (thick)
  • 4x Dif pads (thin)
  • 2x Chad pads
  • 2x Chu pads
  • 9x Kentaro pads
  • 4x Duncan friction stickers
  • 2x some blue pads that I don’t know what they are
  • 1x o-ring?? Must have been a response pad for some sort of yoyo maybe it was for a 5a
  • 10x red (thick) & 10x grey (thin) spacers for YYJ
  • some brass spacers? Again not sure what these were for

1 Like

I would be interested in your Glacier Express.
Let me know if you’re ready to sell, and at what cost.

Thanks

MC

1 Like

I have an original milk that is half white and half from a strawberry kiwi milk (the green half). It has a couple dings and scratches but plays nice.

2 Likes

I am interested in your Chief.
Let me know if you’re want to sell, and at what price… I also have trade. Thanks

1 Like

Ok i have a pile im trying to get rid of. I haven’t been in the scene for years now so i dont even remember what some of these are anymore. But i do remember these general yo KLR (i believe its a comp) minty fresh, a crucial milk cant tell if its og or 2% (joey is going to love this) i have a 2sick pawn and queen both minty AF and matching seahawk colorway, eternal throw minty (not for sale) cant remember the colorway its blue and gray with green splash, deadly spins wrath (not for sale) minor dingage red with black and silver speckle/splash, one drop code1 red/black with yellow/goldish splash, a first run mighty flea raw and minty fresh. And thats all i feel like asking about because i feel like its asking a lot. Its a group photo so theres a few i didnt get to and better individual pics are available upon request

1 Like