Yoyo Appraisal Thread

A 1st edition Crucial Milk just sold on the auction site for $450

4 Likes

If you want to get rid of that KLR message me :slight_smile: im a big general yo fan. Not really sure what it would be worth, but probably around retail/10-20ish under retail for a comp grade

1 Like

I just shot honey bun out of my nose, legit. I almost sold that last week for like $30. I have a mint crucial tres leches too. I do not have boxes tho.

4 Likes

Nice. I have 2 other generals. An m10 in copper bowe and an amplitude in valcano both are second run. Here are better pics of the KLR awhile.

2 Likes

How about a near mint 2014 benchmark O in gold?

1 Like

Does anyone know how much a nickel plated One Drop Markmont Classic and Top Deck would go for? I’m not sure I’m going to sell them. I’m just checking the price at the moment. The MMC has some faint scratches on the rims and some specks in the cups. It is as smooth as the day it was made though. The Top Deck is starting to show some scuffing on the rims from taking it out of the case. The Top Deck also has fingernail vibe.

2 Likes

Depending on what the nickle mmc appraises for I may be interested if you are trying to sell

1 Like

How much a fire lava/fire (don’t know the exact name) Bassalope goes these days? Idk but it seems there were very few of this color circulating.

Pic for example…

Bassalope

2 Likes

Sorry guys i haven’t been receiving notifications on YYE stuff and i only now realized it. Terribly sorry if i missed you I’ll be checking in daily from now on. Thank you all for the help this is greatly appreciated. The proceeds from this well be used to help the wife and i achieve our dream of traveling the country and skydiving in each state and seeing everything in between. You’re all my hero… (s) heros. Lol.

1 Like

There’s a few about…

I would suggest $100-130USD depending upon condition.

4 Likes

Thanks man!

Damn, that fire motif is rad! Love it :+1:

1 Like

The CLYW fire colourway is one of my personal favourites. I have a Chief with the same ano.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw your post on FB BST. A loong way before you got that fire chief, eh? :joy::+1:

And I know it might vary between models, but the fire motif on your bassalope is cooler, man

1 Like

How much would a Mint Crucial Milk 2% goes for?

1 Like

Hey there, How much would some old delrin like DBYY Gung Fu and the Eric Wolff Silk be worth nowadays, I’m selling a few and some people have helpfully told me they’re worth a lot more than the price I’ve given them…

1 Like

Is the Gung in the top right of the pic a mod? The pink doesn’t look like it’s dyed.

And I’ve never seen a black delrin Gung. Interesting.

1 Like

I don’t believe so, it’s a dye but seems to have become even cleaner looking over the years.

Also the fully black one is a Silk!

1 Like

Bump if anyone got ideas

I’m trying to find out more about this Super G. Here’s what I know so far. Gentry Stein won WYYC in 2014. YYF released a “USA edition” of many of their popular yoyos.

But it says nothing about the Super G. Then on Jan 31st this was posted on yoyoeXpert.

YoYoFactory-REGEN1

So, I dunno. I heard somewhere that you could only purchase them at “Bird In Hand”. What’s the word around town on this guy? What’s a conservative estimate of worth?

2 Likes

How have the Peaks held up as far as value? Been gone a while and was just curious. This one was polished and has the Peaks bead blasted on it. Vibe and ding free.

6 Likes