Yoyo Appraisal Thread

@adamantiumpops $30-40 for the 888x, and $40-$50 for the cuda.

@YFG I’d say around $120 for the Chief, and $130+ for the draup.

5 Likes

Around $150 or so for the Quake.
With box and mint would / could go up to around $170 or so.

All depends on the market.

But I think $150 would be fair for how it is now.

5 Likes

Appraisal on a X3 purple steamroller. Has a couple of dings but still runs smooth.

1 Like

Just saw a MWB Unicorn Splash Quake sell for 120 on Facebook. Did he underprice really hard? Or is the nickle plated more rare?

1 Like

All depends on the market. $120 is an awesome price. Someone lucked out.

I havnt seen many nickel plated ones at all.

They’re collector items really, no doubt someone will pay $150 for the nickel plated one.

3 Likes

How much would a Mint A grade triptych go for? I only threw it with the gold bearing a few times (no more than 7-8 times) then swapped it out with a platinum, so you would essentially get the gold bearing mint. I also have the packaging it came with (the paper with the drawing and the wood it was sandwiched with, however id probably pack it with something else, and keep the original packagin somewhere else inside the box)

1 Like

Got a different one for you guys:

Duncan Crew Mosquito

7 Likes

Hello,
I am new to the yoyo world and came across 7 yoyo’s and I am trying to figure out what they might be worth. Any information would be great. Thank you for your time.

1-Holographic Criss Cross John Higby World Team Proyo Baby Blue Color
1-Tubby The Turbulent Bee Proyo Black Color
1-Turbo Bumble Bee Black & Yellow Proyo
1-Horrible Hornet Playmaxx, INC. Red See Through Body
1-Profire Fly Yellow Proyo
1-with no name glitter sides and multi-color body
1-Cold Fusion Proyo Black & Gold

4 Likes

Got any pics of your Higby and Tubby? I’m just curious.

2 Likes

@vegabomb @mrciurleo

3 Likes

Do you have a photo by any chance? With some of the plastic bees the body and pogs make a big difference.

2 Likes

added a photo thank you to everyone who has replied so far.

5 Likes

Oh man I love this picture! Thanks for sharing…really brings me back and gives me a lot of nostalgia!
The Cold Fusion is still to this day one of the greatest looking yos of all time IMO.

2 Likes

Of those only the metal one is worth a whole lot, is it in perfectly good condition (no dents, dings, etc)? If so then it would sell on eBay for at least $100 maybe up to $200.

2 Likes

The bug themed bees are cool and are worth about $30 each. The Vid-e-Yo (blue one) sells for $20 mint in package so that’s not worth to much and the same goes for the glitter one on the right. The metal one if mint is worth about $75. There are two on the Facebook BST for $60 each but I do think that’s a bit low. I think $75 is realistic especially if you don’t have the tin it came in.

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the replies you guys are awesome

3 Likes

You ever get an answer?

1 Like

I got a dm but am still happy hear from others. The more the merrier

2 Likes

Ti bowl?

1 Like

60-75

3 Likes