Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Is it damage free? Is so I’d guess in the $200 range. @mrciurleo may have a better estimate.

Edit- Ahh, didn’t see the first pic when I posted. With the damage I’d say half of that, $100 or so. Maybe a little less.

1 Like

I agree, that’s a pretty deep scrape. You may be able to pull a bit more than $100, but I’d say that’s a pretty good estimate.

1 Like

How much would a b-grade Confusion be worth? I found one for sale (offers only) and want to make a fair offer. Thanks!

IMO it should be under $15, I don’t think the B-grades come with the extra pads like the A grades

1 Like

Ok, thanks!

That’s weird bc I have a Mint one and love it’s unique play, good call using it for 3a.

As my mint I value around $75 being mint and extremely smooth, well let’s say $70-75.

Would have to post the dings and 3a idk if it’s nearly dead or I’m wrong but might have luck selling 1 by 1.

If it’s pretty bad damage you can feel and stuff honestly $40ea?

1 Like

Someone says they want a totally MWB DRI YWET, bring 1/25 and who know if any non collectors that kept mint have them I told him at first $250-300 then I went back on my word and said probably $300+

3 Likes

X3 steamroller purple. Mint condition with box and extra bearing and original string.

G2 Ghost, no damage, no box

G2 Quake, nickel plated, some marks on rims, no box

3 Likes

The ghost is somewhere around 40-45. Not sure what the quake would go for.

3 Likes

40$ & 150$?!?

4 Likes

Any reference or source for the prices? Or just best guesses?

1 Like

Best guesses.

2 Likes

Eetsit…clearly loved! No idea nowadays what they go for.

4 Likes

Only problem I see is that it takes pads still so I would prob have to pay som eone $40? To make it accept pads?

I think it’s cool if you had a few spare pads then I could see $140-160.

If your pads are so worn and no replacements honestly $100-$120 MAYBE

1 Like

A YYF Mutant DNA. Amber/black with silver splash. A tiny pin prink spot on one of the rims that doesn’t break ano. No box. I just want to know if there is any information out there on prices for this older YYF since I checked a while back and barely found any info.

1 Like

Still curious on a price range for the G2 Quake. It’s got some marks and no box, but plays great and still looks pretty great for nickel plated

1 Like

2010 888, kind of a violet-purple, damage shown.

2 Likes

66% Barracuda

3 Likes

1st run silver chief? mint with and w/o box?

also mint maroon draupnir, also a maybe on the box?

1 Like