Yoyo Appraisal Thread

Green QV, idk about bead blasted, but probably, because it’s matte

2 Likes

Oh god does @twitch77 know?

2 Likes

I’d be interested in your Green QV for the right price if you’ve got it for sale! :green_heart:

1 Like

i’m thinking about it… i need to clear a spot in my collection, but first i need to decide which one is the weakest link… the QV might be it.

1 Like

Bump!
I’m interested in knowing what these go for too…this might be the next throw I attempt to hunt down.

1 Like

They are about to release a batch

1 Like

Sweet, thanks for the heads up! Any idea if they’re planning on doing some greens?

Don’t have the photos right now but I posted images of the new batch on reddit a few days ago

2 Likes

Ah, found them! Thanks!
Sometimes I feel silly for being so gung ho about collecting just green throws. The one in the image looks too teal to me…not green enough! haha >.<’
I think when I’m ready to pull the trigger on one of these, I’ll hunt down an older one that comes in a lovely shade of green.

2 Likes

What should I expect to sell a 2sick Gecko for please. Also does anyone know original retail price too for records.

1 Like

Gecko was $75 new. I don’t know the used price, but probably much less than that.

4 Likes

Probably $30 honestly.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Honestly man you’re missing out by only wanting yoyos of a certain colour especially as it has no effect on play! There is a lot less choice of what is available here in the UK so I just have to go for whatever colour is available (and no choice when second hand) so there really is no scheme to the colours in my ‘collection’

3 Likes

I have two I need help with (no box on either):

1- A CLYW Shark v Zombie Beaver BvM. I consider it mint but it arrived with one spot missing the ano when I bought it new (not a ding or anything you can feel).

2- A YYF Gold bead blasted 888 (Yoyonation exclusive, from end of ‘07 I believe). Mint, no marks on it.

4 Likes

BvM is probably $80-$100.

888 is $150-$200.

8 Likes

How much are second run mint sovereigns worth? @vegabomb

Have another two I need help on, both old fart yo-yos!

1- An Hspin Pyro #173 guessing first run? Good condition but has a few tiny dings along the edges. No box

2- Fast 401k White hardcoat (not the shiny) Has a couple decent sized dings and a few tiny little dings. Again, no box

image image

2 Likes

Last one…Anti-Yo Fluchs. I have no idea what to put this one at.

1 Like