Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Not 100% planning on selling, just trying to get a ballpark price on some of my older throws I’m not playing as much anymore. May consider selling or trading in the future.

CLYW 28 Stories Avalanche (Fool’s Gold for vibe)
Damage: dings and scrapes from 5A. None are sharp and somewhat blend in with color way. See pics for more details.

OD Yelets (Green Ultra Light SE. Modded with flowable silicone for response that works great)
Damage: 2 extremely small pinpricks that barely show up on my camera and a few very small scratches that can only be seen when light shines on it right.

2011 YYF Yuuksta (Acid Wash)
Damage: Dings and scrapes from 5A. None are sharp. See pics for more details.

Pair of YYJ Unleashed:
Damage: a few small scratches on the caps that can only be seen when the light hits it just right and you’re squinting. One has a small scuff that I couldn’t get to show up on my camera and can hardly feel

3 Likes

That yelets is probably like $40-50 range atm, might go very slightly higher since it’s engraved.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this! I’ve been out of the loop on yoyo values for a while so this really helps, especially since these are older yoyos. Any thoughts on the other throws, especially the Yuuksta or Avalanche?

How much magnesium freehand og?

3 Likes

Do you have the packaging and counterweights? That looks like a later run with a Barebones Edition cap. The market is in a dip but maybe $135 - $200 pending where you sell it if its just loose. Cool Blue Sparkle though.

2 Likes

Freehand og+ counterweights

If its presented like this you’ll get closer to $400 pending on where you sell it

8 Likes

For trade? I got some bombs i’d give ya.

1 Like

B-grade for ano. Has a blurple tint. A++ smoothness

5 Likes

Looking to price this first run Recess x Wesley Cheng powder-coated Danny YWET.
Mint.

11 Likes

Would you take a limb or an organ? I prob have an extra floating around in here somewhere.

On a serious note, and purely a guess, I’d have to assume 400-800 depending on buyer. I know this isn’t really helpful. I’m sorry. I’m just really excited to see that. It’s beautiful.

2 Likes

When I was a kid I would have bet the house this yoyo was a myth. Now it sits here on the internet. wild.

Hope you get a mil for that badboy.

1 Like

i would say $500ish, but i bet you’d rustle up some better offers…. feel free to correct me anyone

2 Likes

Probably about $250 for that guy. I just sold a b grade se mechabape that had the same type of ano discoloration for that price. It wasn’t a quick sale but it did sell eventually.

I haven’t seen many of these in the BST, but maybe I haven’t looked hard enough…
Is the G5+ worth anything or not really?

1 Like

They’ve been getting closer to 200 in eBay but much lower here

1 Like

Thanks! That’s more than I thought!

Was wondering going rate for this guy. Thinking of letting it go.

6 Likes

$450-700

I saw mint one sold for $550 lately on ebay