Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

G5 gold edition 1 of 80
Mint cond
What they go for?

3 Likes

@basicboy probably around $100

1 Like

Recently scooped a MIB never throw Unknown OG Kuntosh from 2016 was told by Brian F. Its a 1 of 20. Can anyone help with a value? Pic for reference below.
Thanks yall :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

Edit: high offer is currently $400 :sob:

Ione-drop-unknown-kuntosh

8 Likes

A mint one with anti-yo SE sold almost 2 years ago (I tried to buy it but was too slow) for 250 bucks.

The BST has slowed down a ton in the past 2 years, but I feel like 200 would be a fair value (considering yours wouldn’t come with anti-yo SE). Idk if it would actually sell for 200 because of how slow the BST is now, but I do think that’d be a fair asking price considering normal Kuntoshes seem capable of hitting 100 even in this super slow BST environment.

I think how much you could get really just depends on if somebody is actively looking for one. If somebody was actively seeking out one of these they’d probably be willing to drop even more than 200.

Unknown stuff fluctuates heavily in value because it seems like people who don’t actively collect or have interest in them never seem to be willing to pay much extra for what’s basically solid black anodization with a slightly different engraving.

1 Like

If no damage, this Bape could range 500-650, also take into account it also comes with anti-yo SE so the price is reasonable.
The recently sold one on Ebay or Mercari (US or JP, which I don’t surely remember) is within the range mentioned

1 Like

Need a little help pricing two items out if anyone can help.

I’ve got a mint in box peach Banshee 22

And a Covenant but I don’t know if it’s an Al6 or Al7 with one pinprick and a flat spot and no box, just the shell insert.

Please and thank you!

4 Likes

I’d like some help pricing this nickel-plated One Drop Markmont Next. It’s in excellent condition with the exception of a few very minor pinpricks and hairline scratches.

14 Likes

I would say you can get 3-400 on this one imo. I might wrong just for a reference tho😉

4 Likes

just bought one for $350 in the same condition . i thought it was fair.

5 Likes

Jeez that’s what they go for now? Nuts.

3 Likes

What’s a 66% stealth ogre going for? Mint??

Two recent additions. What do you think these are worth?

5 Likes

The Olympic one would definitely be 1k+. They only had six with the raw hex. @Egon

3 Likes

@edhaponik

2 Likes

DTS would be up there, defiantly an auction type item. @chrismacg done some research.

2 Likes

The Olympic Gold Medal No Jive with the raw hex is very rare, between six and eight were made in total. It is one of a handful of prototypes that Tom Kuhn created for a pitch to the 1984 Olympic committee. The yo-yos were never intended for sale, and it’s a bit of a mystery how they ended up on the collector’s market. This particular No Jive hasn’t come up on an auction site since it was identified as the rarest of the Olympic Gold Medal No Jive models. I estimate its value at $1,500 and I am biased as I own one of these too.

The Datachecker DTS No Jive is also very rare. It is estimated that only 100 were produced in 1983. This is the only Tom Kuhn No Jive from the SF era that was never commercially available. This model also rarely appears on auction sites (Olympic NoJives appear more often). I would not be surprised if a Datachecker DTS No Jive went for over $500 in an auction, and again, I am biased as I own a few of this model.

You can read about both models on my Tom Kuhn Field Guide Instagram account.

10 Likes

Can anyone help me with the worth of an oldie?

4 Likes

Back again, I need some help pricing these since I can’t find or even remember the original retail for these:

Original Horizon, Blue w/silver splash old Level 6, HalfnHalf Chik (not a real colorway just 2 halves put together), Nickel plated Code 2. I also have an extra set of silver spikes for the One Drops to throw in.

All are mint except the Code 2 which has very minor, hard to see pinpricks (will take pics for the post).

1 Like

Hey guys!
How much could this Sasquatch be?
It’s Zdenek Hybl ed. Pretty rare.
Condition isn’t the best. Pretty dinged. But still spins.
If someone’s interested hit me up😉

2 Likes

Horizon she level 6 are about 30-40 each
Chil would be 60-80
Code 2 120-140

Prices are for mint