Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

G2 Marvel, I’d say

6 Likes

That’s it! Thank you for the incredibly swift and accurate response :fist_right: :fist_left:

:beers:

2 Likes

You movin it?

Marvel in the YYE splash colorway - probably could fetch 200-250 depending on condition/collectors buying

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ve been in the game off-and-on since the early 2000s. Ever since I sold my OG Eetsit — and never managing to cop another — way back when, I told myself I’d only buy; never sell. This thing doesn’t get all the love it deserves, but it is one of my top performers. Not interested in selling anything today, but maybe after a couple more buying-binges, I may need to recoup some funds. :grimacing:

Today is also the day I finally got everything out of a case on onto the wall :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Can I get a check on the clearveiw station wm2 by chance! Mint no box thanks for looking!

If you’re street an retsit you should check out the rso end pt2

Essentially a modernized eetsit

2 Likes

Curious about this yo-yo model. It was a gift.

Seems shaped like a “Yomega” Saber Wing Brain, but also seeing “Hyper” and “Bandai” in research. Also similar named versions with different graphics saying it was a trick contest prize.

You can “Buy Now” two for $18 including shipping on the Auction Site, the other is a Light Up, So may be $9 ,you can watch the listing.

a Three (3) lot for $8.75

I saw a couple listings. Figured their value didn’t keep up with inflation.

I was pretty sure they weren’t a rare find, but I was curious to model specifics and any backstory since my internet search created more confusion than clarification.

bandai and yomega had this deal to release same yoyo with different names across regions. raider/hyper/superyoyo are all the same just different colors and graphics re-releases. yours is most likely the saber wing brain as you said.
here is an example of packaging you probably already saw

there are so many colors name combinations and different year. some have yomega on them some have graphics on one side some both.
just a confusing mess for basically two yoyos, fireball and saber wing fireball :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your input. Much appreciated. Your response makes sense to me including the confusing mess part. Yomega probably did it on purpose to create a collect every year, every color, every model situation. Mine has graphics on one side.

Mine is probably the only truly rare one. :money_mouth_face:

Lol, yeah, I have a couple of ‘em and a TiEnd :grin: It’s the classic shape + the Eetsit silver/bronze colorway that wins me. I didn’t manage to gnab a Eetsit-colored End II. I have an silver/bronze Mono (from @atdesignlab ) that is satisfying. Eyeing the 52mm and 50mm release of the Zero closely; hoping he does Eetsit-colorway of the 52mm at least. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Only other one that comes to mind is the sudo

1 Like

That’s a somewhat rare find today also. I have a OD Parlay which is similar in shape. But for me, it’s about the shape and that classy silver/bronze colorway. :heart_eyes:

I got the chance to reunite with some of my old throws I left at my mum’s home.
Not really thinking of selling, but I would like to find out if these have any value.

An old came-yo mondial, before Duncan took over.
A 2004 freehand, and an 888, which I think it’s 2008 but I’m not sure, actually if someone know the year please tell me :grimacing:

6 Likes

Pulled from deep storage and wondering about price? Hope im adding to this thread correctly.

Thanks,
Ben

8 Likes

I would probably list it at $130. It’s a nice throw but it’s not one of their special editions. Still an awesome throw! @slodlavock

3 Likes

Thank you, Not 100% on selling it now but great to have a idea for worth!

I bought the same one a three years ago for $80. It does not have a box, and it vibes. I think, $130 would be ok for yours, if it do not have a vibe.