Yoyo Appraisal Thread II

Hey Hey,

it would be nice to get a price check on this throw…

I have never seen a plastic throw from MFD (let alone a throw with hubstacks) anywhere else and I also don’t know what this Babbit originally went for because Ray threw it in as a bonus with a huge order I made in the past. Thanks in advance for any input :pray:t4:

4 Likes

If I remember right these were rebranded magic yoyo k1 so maybe $20 for a mfr fan

5 Likes

Thanks for your quick response! If I remember correctly I took it out of the box years ago when I received it. When I saw a K1 years later I felt it looked very similar to another throw. Now I know why :upside_down_face:

Hi all, bought this sometime around 2013-2016ish? Curious what it is and how much it’ll go for. It’s pretty minty but had some vibe ever since I got it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Looks like a Crucial Delicious. Not too sure how much it’s worth.

Crucial delicious v1. I have the exact color way sitting my BST for $35 with no bites.

Lit. Thanks yall.

Hi all,

New to the site and wondering if anyone can help value/appraise my collection. I’ve owned it all since new but it has been in storage for some time although I have taken them out and used them occasionally maybe once every couple of years.

I’m located in the UK.

All in good used condition, with the exception of perhaps the Cold Fusion tin. The yoyo itself and the contents are fine, but the tin itself seems to have rusted a little from storage… very odd!

I know the Cold Fusion and the Bumble Bee have some value (not sure how much though). Anything else of interest here? Sorry the site would only allow one upload as I’m new. I do have more photos though.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Apologies for the long post, looking for some prices on the following pieces that I’m planning on getting rid of. Most of these are pretty old. I’ve been out of the game for quite awhile and just thinning out the collection of the things I don’t really use much.

A-RT DK, mint, no box, I a ‘butter’ (gold) one listed for like $260? Unsure if that’s different than the one I bought off of A-RT’s site forever ago.

A-RT Gold 420, mint no box, I saw a couple of avacado ones posted in the ~$200 range, unsure if gold also fetches that or not.

A-RT Garret, a small ding, no box.

A-RT Fe/Urn, mint, no box. I thought I saw one of these for fairly cheap like $50 but unsure as I know I paid way more than that brand new for this.

CLYW Ti Peak, there are weird looking marks on this, but you can’t feel them so I imagine they would buff out. Not sure I want to get rid of this one at all just curious as to what pricing looks like.

CLYW Peak V2, I assume these ones do not go for much, they’re nowhere near as special as the first or second run peaks but this is a nice colorway.

CLYW Blizzard, mint with box, I haven’t seen one of these anywhere

Onedrop Markmont Classic based on comparisons to what OD has on their site, I honestly can’t remember what this yoyo is, but it’s a nickel edition of some sort, organic throw with side effects, any advice would be appreciated. The finish is patinaed, which from what I remember from other Ni throws can be polished up if you really want.

Onedrop Rebirth. Another Nickel edition. Mint, no box.

Onedrop ???, I legit do not remember what this is, I’m about 90% sure it’s a OD but I can’t find it on their site. Mint, no box.

sOMEThING Angle, this has some dings (as shown) but plays flawlessly. At one time this was my favorite throw.

Werrd Irony JP, mint, no box, this is probably one of the best competition style yoyos of it’s age. I believe it’s 6061 aluminum if I’m not mistaken but I haven’t seen one of these for sale anywhere.

3 Likes

Rough guesses for the stuff I know:

Nickel MMC I sold a mint one recently for $200, not sure if this would fetch the same with the patina, need to be sure it’s not an MCMO as well.

Nickel Rebirth is probably around the $120-150 range.

The ??? Onedrop is a Saturday Market Intro, probably could get like minimum $60 for this.

Appreciate the reply.

What do you mean by MCMO in regards to the markmont classic? Apologies, I’ve been out the game for awhile.

If you bought it a long time ago, it’s definitely a MarkMont Classic, but there’s a newer iteration called the MarkMont Classic Magnum Opus that released 2021(? i think).

Gotcha, yeah this is way older than '21 for sure so must be a MMC. From what I recall from the original markmont, people were able to polish those back from having a patina but unsure what to use to do that as I’d be more than happy to put a little elbow grease in.

I would just list it as is personally, someone might prefer the patina.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I would love some advice on this Yo-Yo I just bought from the second-hand shop…

6 Likes

I guess you could cash out and try selling it on the auction site. Another estate acquisition had a few of those recently, and was sent over to Doc Lucky’s FB page. Would aslo like to know more as a Butterfly Collector

Screenshot_20230907_211923_Chrome

Hi guys, I own a proto of the Sf Statement and it doesnt get to my rotation at all.

I am not a fan of keeping a yoyo which I dont use, so I might be looking to get rid of it and buy some new throws with the money.

How much do you think its worth right now? I am asking since I have no idea.

The condition is: small scratches and marks around the rim and like 6/10 smooth. I think that changing the bearing will help, but the seat is a bit loose after all those years. (I will most likely be able to tune it to like a 7.5/10 but not much more)

Thanks for help!

2 Likes

the Saturday Market One Drop is an Intro, $50-60 maybe? I just paid $40 for one (SM Intro)

What’s the going rate on a ZGRT Rhino? (I do not own one)

I’ve had this throw for several years now, but have totally forgotten the make/model of it. Does anyone have an idea?

7 Likes