Yoyo Accident STORY

So i was yoyoing with my lunatic and wen i was doin brent stole my yoyo somehow got a knot and came and made my tooth bleed and busted my lip i still have a little chip in my tooth.

epic

Ouch! I’ve gotten hit above my eyes too with metal yoyos, and I get all these bumps… It does hurt a lot. But I’ve never heard of someone bleed before.

never ever brain twister/ trapeze bind. above the eye and im bleeeding. and i mean this is LIVE.

I was doing some Eli Hops and the yoyo (CLYW Gnarwhal) hits me right in the face. Hard. Right above my eyes. Thankfully, there was no blood.

i vow to not get a noctu soon… i dont wanna kill myself.

Oh my gosh that must hurt like crap. the DM2 is made of freaking metal!!!

if you look at my avatar that same DMII is there. you will also notice that it is a metal plastic

more so,

try a Dv888 or a noctu and see how that would feel :stuck_out_tongue:

When I first got my Black Knight, I got a knot in the right part of the string so that when I threw it (at full force) it came back and hit me just before my elbow. I was surprised at how much it hurt as I fell to the ground, thinking back on my high school years letting people kick me in the “zone” for a dollar, and wondering how the Black Knight could possibly really hurt more.

yesterday I was yoyoing while sitting down and when I was binding my finger got stuck in the loop and the yoyo hit me right in the forehead and I forgot about it until I looked in the mirror and I have a bruise about 2 inches across right in the middle of my forehead