Yoyo Accident STORY

My friend was dumb enough to take my G5 and try and balance it on his nose by the stacks. Needless to say, he was holding his hand over his eye.

My bro did that in competition at socal, he never hurt himself

i have been doing that for ages. it is fun once you know how to dismount.

Ouch. I did that too with my Peak. It was not fun. :C

We could make a whole skateboarding accident threadā€¦ DIBS!!!

hit my eye trying to do a ninja vanishā€¦

LOL Iā€™ve tried that too!

I hit myself in the lip with my Dv888 and some how got a small ding (Maybe from my tooth?).

Once, I hit myself above my eye,right on my temple, but luckily there was not that much blood. It still hurt REALLY bad, though.

This is a story of how my yoyo got hurt:

I let a my friend Lloyd use my new sunset trajectory. He was starting to get the hang of it, then he went up in front of a bunch of popular girls and said, "Watch this!" He then threw the yoyo in a ridiculously hard forward pass, as meant to do several around-the-worlds in one throw, but instead the string snapped and the yoyo traveled in a neat arc right across the quad (our luch area), which is very large in my school. It landed with a crash, and when I went to go get it both caps were broken off, I only found one, and there was a crack on the side of the yoyo. Needless to say, we were all laughing. So much for showing off. ;D

Ok, so likeā€¦

One day, I was in my PE room at lunch with Chris. And then, he let me borrow his cracked Northstar, and then it hit my head, and then my leg, and it cut my leg, and then I can't walk, and then I tried his New Breed, and then I can walk now, and then yeah.

Ok, forreal now.

One time, my friend Nate was yoyoing, and he wanted to mess around. He decided to Boomerang my friend Ed, but luckily, Ed had a plastic bag, and used that to bounce the yoyo back to Nate. It was really funny. That's what you get hitting Ed with a yoyo, Nate. Lol.

Oh, and Nate, if youā€™re reading thisā€¦ Hi.

My second story was real though. Yeah. :slight_smile:

Threw a fully force break away with a protostar,hit my head and started bleeding

I was trying to do sidewinder with my X convict it caught somehow and busted my lip and gum right on my front tooth . Also two days ago I cracked a bone in my thumb with my dv888 . Ouch its completly black and blue .

Ouch! :o

broke 2 fingers with a pgm

Best story! :stuck_out_tongue:

omg I just did the same thing! lol
Just mine was with a dark magic 2. Threw a super strong break away and hit my self like half an inch above my left eye. and after about 5 minutes of cursing and kneeling in pain I went to the bathroom to wash it up. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

how can you do that with a plastic :o

I went to do a trapeze and I was still learning so I was learning to throw hard and I somehow got a knot and hit my 3rd and 4th fingers on my non throwhand. 8)

last night I just got done watching andres tut on plastic whip and thought to myself, sweet! I want to try this!!! I threw a strong sleeper and starting trying the motion, on about the 6th attempt the string wrapped around just right to create a knot and cause the yoyo to Unknowingly shoot back up with great force, cracking my throw hand index finger with the alluminum ring (DM2) I stood there cursing and swearing for 2 minutsā€¦went to the kitchen and stuck my hand in the freezers ice bin for 3 minutes, then went back to throwing double or nothingsā€¦

Ok, this is new.
this morning after bath, i grab my 2010 severe before i put on my pants.
trying to do horizontal trick but failed, and the yoyo smack my vitals.

Long life my severe. . .