You're thinking about her, who is she?

Who did you think about when you read that topic subject? A little backstory would be nice too.

deep

Is it bad that when asked to think of a Girl I can only think of a song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_r5j7mPkg

Youmu is so cute dancing along to the song there in your avatar.

Yeah I didnā€™t notice that it can go so well with songs till you said that.

Another song that comes to mind.

Her:

2 Likes

Noooooo I cant answer that!

The whole crush thing is supposed to be a secret, right?

He left.

I think about my girlfriend, but shes so much more than thatā€¦ Shes my dinopops and im her spacecakes

:smiley:

1 Like

you know if you tell her that I bet she would care they always do because they like being respected and told there right.

Sheā€™s the terrible teacher whoā€™s gonna give me a bad grade on my science project that I just spent 10 hours finishing. And stayed up until 3:30 in the morning for. And thereā€™s nothing I can do about it, because sheā€™s a prejudiced, annoying, insensate jerk.

:-*

Sheā€™s that one person I wish I could be. The one person I know I can try to imitate but know ing I just canā€™t. I know that if I was to reinvent myself, I would be her. That lucky lady would beā€¦Ariana Grande

And nobody said, ā€œYour mom.ā€

A sexy Blue-haired girl named Annie : P

In the same exact boat right now. Broke up a month ago and April 1rst would have been our two year anniversary. Bad part is we set our school schedules nearly the same so I see her every day and forced to work with her because my teacher wouldnā€™t let us switch partners this far into the semester. We had a bunch of plans for the summer to be going to her cousinā€™s wedding in Florida. Her cousin and i are friends her side of the family is very friendly to me. Especially her mom who I actually work with her mom is my manager and itā€™s very awkward. What makes it worse is my best friend thought it would be a good idea to try to ask her out on April 1rst(his birthday) but also our anniversary. Poured salt into healing wounds. The plus side is she would be going to college in Indiana and Iā€™m in Illinois so I donā€™t need to worry about long distance, but just going back to roots of a friendship. The relationship was spiraling down from the last couple months just very routine and boring. She took the break up in a different way then I did. I yoyo and she goes out and parties( go figure). But I love her and it is still awkward at times, but we are talking and still friends at least. If it could stay this way I wouldnā€™t mind one bit.

Edit: Oprah

I am only thirteen, so donā€™t take this too seriously. I do musical theater, and Iā€™m in this group called Dream Team. I live it because the nicest people are there. Itā€™s by audition, and the bad kids seriously get kicked out. But thatā€™s not often. And there is this girl there that I have known for a while, but for some reason, my brain decided now would be a good time to like her, as I begin to start the awkward stage of puberty. But we are good friends. And I think I will keep it that way. Iā€™m scared I could ruin something if I tell her I like her. So yeah, thereā€™s mine, just thought I would post here so whenever I see this thread I donā€™t get that weird feeling of needing to post here.