You're thinking about her, who is she?

Don’t be afraid, that makes it awkward. Just talk to her like she’s any other of your friends.

I’m in theater as well but more on the backstage side of things. For my past couple shows I have been the lighting designer, and one of the fellow seniors has been flirting with me but cooties you know and she is my complete opposite

Theater is just such a great community, like yoyoing. Being involved in it in any way is such a great experience.

And another community where there are sooo many very friendly people. This past winter my high school took the show Figments to our state theater fest. So amazing because the high school all state performance was Memphis and i couldn’t have been happier!

SR, I know that feel, bro. It’s been many a year, but you never forget that feel.

First person I thought about is my wife. I said something to make her laugh tonight and it still made me feel all heart-skippy. I love that she still thinks I’m funny that way and I love to hear her laugh.

Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world…

1 Like

Awh dude, right in the feels! That’s probably the cutest thing I’ve read all day man, congrats. You don’t know how jealous I am on this side of the monitor!

1 Like

My girlfriend.
I’ve been with her for around a year and 10 months.
It sucks to be 2 hours away from her as we go to different colleges and I never have time to see her.

I’ll probably have to wait around 8 weeks to see her unless I miraculously find time and some money to see her.

I’m glad there’s webcamming though.

My wife and daughter. 'Nuff said :stuck_out_tongue:

As much as I don’t like to necro threads, this was one I really connected with, so here goes.

Mine is a girl that I’ve liked for the last three years. For the second semester of my AP English class, we sat next to each other, until her schedule got switched around, so that she was no longer in my class. About two months later, I was sorting through my old school supplies at the end of the year, and I opened up my English notebook to a random page. On it was a note. That note was about how that girl had secret feelings for me, and how she wanted us to be together. My heart sank instantly; I felt awful that I left her hanging with no response for two months. I immediately called her, and we had a long, drawn-out conversation that can be pretty much summed up with one sentence: I screwed up. I pretty much (unknowingly) ignored her for two months after she put her heart on her sleeve for me.

Needless to say, I broke down. I was already at a difficult point in my life, and this was just the icing on the cake.

I’ve called her every day for the last month and a half. For the first week or so, she wouldn’t answer. It was the worst feeling in the world; to know that I liked somebody, and they liked me back, but I left them hanging, and that it left them in an emotional wreck. After that first week of torture, she started answering my phone calls. There was a lot of crying by both of us at first. Now, we’re dating, and each other’s best friend. I love her with all of my heart, and I would do anything for her.

1 Like

Wow, brought back from the dead lol. Ok, this time, I’ll answer honestly. There is a girl I think about every now and then. I didn’t really like her at first sight, infact, I even ignored her for a while, she kinda grew on me the more we were paired up for projects. I’ll admit, I did try to impress her at times, and looking back, I probably only succeeded in making myself look like an idiot lol I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like me as anything more than a friend. Anyway, the way I see it, there’s no point in finding out, at my age, I don’t really need or have time for a girlfriend or anything, and it’s just a crush that’ll go away with time. Wow, I really suck at all this sappy stuff.

Her

I’m kinda in the same boat. I don’t really have the time, or see a need for a girlfriend/dating yet.

Too many feels man. My feels receptor hurts.

My best friend.

No, actually, that’s a good attitude to have. Being in high school, it is much better, IMO, to focus on your school and work, etc… You’ll have plenty of time to worry about women later. Plus, you really don’t want to work yourself up too much or you’ll come off as desperate.

2 Likes

I’ve been debating with myself whether to post something on this thread or not, but whatever, yolo.

So about a month ago I found out some horrible news. It tore me apart inside knowing something like that happened. I did some things without thinking that really hurt a lot of people around me. But mostly this one girl I had been friends with. Now for only knowing her for only, 2-3 months, I’d say she was one of the coolest people I knew. She would stay awake late, just to talk with me when I felt alone. We had quite a few of the same interests, and heck, we even cosplayed Homestuck together with some other friends. We were also thinking about cosplaying another anime we both really liked.

Now this is where it all went down hill.

She was posting her feelings and me being me in the current situation, did something horribly stupid. She texted me and told her how angry she was for being insensitive. She had every right to be mad at me. I immediately realized what I had done and apologized. I must have written at least a good paragraph or two in it, pretty much telling her how sorry I was and how I really felt about her. I know. Insult her and then have the balls to confess my feelings? I ended up feeling like real poop so after sending her that humongous essay apology, I deleted all my social networking stuff, blocked everyone from my contact lists on Skype and set my phone to silent and hid it somewhere I would forget about it. Since I was already thinking of deleting all that from the start, that was like the “icing on the cake”.

I thought it was a great idea. Wrong.

I thought everyone would forget about me, ask her what happened and then everyone would side with her. I wanted nothing to do with anyone anymore. I wanted to be alone to think about my life and “re-evaluate” if you will. The complete opposite happened. Some of my friends got really worried and I had to tell them everything is okay.

But it wasn’t all bad.

I realized I was spending way too much time on the internet, playing League, watching anime and even talking to her. All that made me miss out on the thing I loved most, the yoyo. So for the first time in a few weeks, I picked my yoyo up and started playing again. I even started watching Breaking Bad, something I’ve been thinking of watching, but never got to it. I even started using Tumblr and Instagram again. If all that drama crap with my life and her never happened, I probably wouldn’t even be playing with a yoyo again. But don’t get me wrong, I miss her. Like a lot.

Btw her is an awesome female named Beth. Together for 1 1/2 months that feels like forever.

This title reminds me of a funny Mitch Hedberg joke: “I don’t have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that.”

I’m having the same problem accept I didn’t meet this girl through theaterand she has been one of my best friend for a long time to make it worse she likes my best friend and I know it’s wrong that I like her because she used to like me and I already blew it once any advice?