your travel yoyo case?

I just got a wooden antique box my great-grandfather made. It’s the perfect height for all my throws and it’s lined with felt so the wood doesn’t scratch them. the downfall is Putting stickers on it would ruin the mood of the box, and it doesn’t have handles; so it’ll be a spot for yo-yos at home XD

My traveling yo-yo case. I went with all solids on this trip in celebration of @zslane … it is telling that basically this is almost all the solids I have, and my collection is embarrassingly large.

I let the kids pick which yo-yo I carry on my person each day. Today they picked the Halyard, the green one.

4 Likes

where did you get this case dude?

Ah yes unfortunately it is not carried by YYE but it is a 6 yo-yo hard case, the vendor rhymes with “Bleekio”. A google search for

Travel Yo-Yo Hard Case

will bring it up though :wink: a bit pricey but it is truly an excellent case. I also really like the larger 18 yo-yo version, which is double-sided so you can get 36 yo-yos in there. This travel one is definitely single sided, to be clear, it will only hold 6 by design.

I actually got this case as a deal sweetener when I bought those 6 shutters from @smonuts … whatta guy! You may remember those as the “science shutters” we did the string science on, they were all given away.

1 Like

ah i know which one youre talking about. unfortunately shipping it to Hong Kong costs as much as the case itself LOL.

thanks dude!

On this trip it is all hybrids with one exception

6 Likes

Another trip, another pattern…

10 Likes

This is my hard case that I “made” - holds my 8 most prized throws when at home (minus my Burm, which doesn’t fit in any of my cases). Then I rearrange things and usually fill it halfway so I have room for purchases when I go to contests.

5 Likes

so there was finally an option for the 36 yoyo case to ship here to Hong Kong from Ama-son, for a reasonable shipping price.

great case to store all my Spicy Fire yoyos (some missing in the photo)

9 Likes

This case is to “travel” from room to room, these don’t leave the house. Need something I can zip up so the baby doesn’t grab something. Yomega soft case.

8 Likes

Glad to see the exit 8 in there man! Hope you’re still enjoying it as much as I enjoy the TMBRs :wink:

4 Likes

Here is mine that I have had for years!

13 Likes