your travel yoyo case?

i heard those toxic holders are REALLY good :slight_smile:

I bring my backpack EVERYWHERE, the two mesh pockets on the side are great yoyo bags. To my left is my daily beater/carry and my right is my favorite flavor of the week lol. The small pocket in the front holds strings bearings tool etc.

Yes mainly for Apple computers (MacBook,) it holds 24 throws even offstring throws :slight_smile:

24 and it can hold a MacBook

For a travel case for me is my duncan Yoyo pouch with around 4 yoyos, some string and a bottle of lube.

I use my yyf fast holder. 1 yoyo on trips. But to contests its different, yye medium yoyo bag and i take 3 yoyos all the time. Always come home with more yoyos than i take :smiley:

bump :slight_smile:

This is my yoyo case that I made.

1 Like

What kind of Raider is that?

That’s the new raider. They don’t make the ones with the old design anymore.

Looks way nicer than the old ones. I thought it was some special edition.

yeah it does. Are they good for anything other than begginer stuff I’ve never used one

If you are a fan of that Raider design you better get out and grab one soon as the “Hells Angels” are currently suing Yomega over the plagiarizing of the skull and wings art.

For my case I have different capacities according to where I am headed. I have Vaultz pencil case which I put dividers in, it holds six and I carry this with me to work quite a bit. I really like my YoYoExpert small contest bag which holds 8. I have a case I converted from a Vaultz cash drawer case I bought at Walgreens that holds 12. And then there is my book bag I put foam pieces with round holes I cut which will hold 40 yoyos. On vacation and Thanksgiving weekend I had all but my 12 case with me so I could have at least 52 yoyos with me on the road because I couldn’t decide which ones I wanted to take.

I’m pathetic.

I have two questions. Where do you get your foam from? I can’t find it anywhere unless I want white foam, which I don’t. Also, what do you use to cut the holes? Is it a die-cutter?

I purchased the foam from a local fabric shop. Mine was lime green which isn’t any better than white. After I cut the holes I dyed the foam black. (WARNING! If you have any throws with rubber around the outside the die from the foam will eventually discolor the yoyo.)

To cut the holes I use a tomato paste can where I had cut off the entire top leaving a jagged edge to cut the foam with. This proved to be a nasty task cutting all 40 holes. It took a lo-o-ong time and it was a pain to keep the holes from looking all tattered and yucky. If someone has developed a better way of cutting small holes through foam I strongly suggest you go that route.

1 Like

Soft case, 8 yoyos. I think it’s the small YYE bag…anyways, it’s signed by Dan Mizell(AZ State Champ), Gentry Stein, Daniel Dietz, Harold Owens III, Ann Connolly, Miguel Correa, Tyler Severance, Augie Fash, and Joseph Harris. If you’re going to get your case signed, I suggest getting a hard case because I think the signatures on here are slowly fading away

I cut in triangles, with a SHARP pizza cutter, they triangles hold bigger yoyos and it looks cool

If your going to cut holes with a Can, get a bowl and fill it with water and soap, every time your done cutting a hole, put the top of the can in the soapy water and cut, it’s best to resharpen after every 5-10 holes depending on how deep the foam Is.

But the triangles would be easier and hold up to two yoyos (or more depending on the thickness of the foam )

Buy some fabric pens :wink: at art stores or Wal-Mart, Target, (I get mine at Michael’s)

What are fabric pens

Pens or markers that are made to write on fabric, not paper.