Your Most Frequented Throw Space

PUNPUNPUNPUNPUNPUN

I’ll spare you from seeing my bedroom, where all the magic happens…the throwing of course. ;D But, here’s a layout of how the room is shaped. The bed and other furniture is in the big part, the little part (seating area) is empty. I throw over there…floors are hardwood, but I have an area rug over there.

Here is my outdoor throw space, backyard and front…rarely used for throwing. My house sits in the middle of the lot. I cut my outdoor carpet today…got some exercise with the reel mower:

Front:

Back:

The trees are looking great!!!

I throw most often in the room in my house with the computer so I can watch videos for inspiration.

Usually indoors in our combined living room/dining room area. It’s well lit and provides the most space, though it’s not always as much space as I’d like.

This video shows my space, but for some reason I’m getting an error trying to view it…

I’m usually facing the other way so that I can see the TV. :wink: Occasionally put tutorials up on that TV (my computer is not in a throw-friendly area) but generally just practice while watching a show or a movie.

I usually throw indoors, either in my bedroom or family room (a second living room). Why? Because I usually have yoyos stashed there, and it’s convenient. Sometimes I will throw in my basement and listen to music if I want to chill alone. Or if it is spring/fall and it isn’t too hot or cold I will throw in my garage (my main space I go to in order to get away and get work done)

There are two places I throw most often. My bedroom and then parking lot at my job. My bedroom because my tv and Xbox are there. I can watch videos on YouTube while throwing. Outside of work in the parking lot mainly because I hate being inside so on breaks an lunch I always go outside. Unless its bad weather out.

The bedroom is winning this by a mile.

And…on another note, in what room are you making all that string? Don’t tell me if it’s a trade secret though. :-X

:smiley: I make yo-yo holders in the basement.