Where did you throw today?

I always have a yoyo with me and Im sure you do to. So that brings up the question, exactly where did you throw today?

my room lol thatā€™s all, and well let my yoyo spin as i ran thru the house to grab the phone

In target.

Work, in front of some coworkers and owners of the company I work for.

They didnā€™t know yo-yos could do that.

1 Like

My room

I was in the hospital for the last three days. Had my wife bring me an OUT JFF. Figured it would be easy enough to throw around a fixed while roaming the halls on my mandatory walks. Of course I was asked if I could walk the dogā€¦

2 Likes

My living roomā€¦ pretty normal day.

Home and school normal day.

I do that to :stuck_out_tongue:

The QLC. and various other stores.
Also some outside yoyoing. Getting with nature!

1 Like

Basement, living room, while walking up and down the stairs lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m homeschooled, so I donā€™t even have to move to do that. Lol.

I was throwing at the Hindu color festival today! Beat that! :wink:

1 Like

Play rehearsalā€¦director got mad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just my place. Itā€™s bright and sunny out but weā€™re getting 20-30 mph wind gusts so outdoors is not on the list for today :stuck_out_tongue:

home

I thought this was a interesting thread. Im a big fan of public display of yo-yoing.
I throw on the subway on my commute to work mostly. Lately Iā€™ve been spending a lot .if Time in hospitals so i throw in waiting areas a lot, its a big ego boost above Im always a big hit even with my minimal skill . I am sure we all are always packing at least one throwā€¦ maaybe throwing is a good way to keep a minimal social distance :wink:. Where did u throw today?

3 Likes

My bedroom and out in front of the houseā€¦ Yesterday, had to do a Home Depot run despite ā€œshelter in placeā€ and took the Clique along to aid in keeping a ā€œsocial distanceā€. I just about always carry a throw on me as I always seem to find some opportunity to throw.

4 Likes

iā€™ve spent a lot of time at home lately, and i have four places that iā€™ll post up, but only 2 have the room to really ā€˜ open upā€™ā€¦ still eotking on a dedicated yoyo room

3 Likes

Dedicated yoyo room! Dare to dream! Im luck my wife allows one display in the living room :grin:

4 Likes