your first yoyo

what was your first yoyo not including wooden or dollar storeine was the fireball by yomega.

fast 201

Bumble Bee :smiley:

Mine was a translucent blue Duncan Butterfly oh so long ago.

Mine was a small aluminum freeby from the bank back in '94ish. First brand yo-yo was an imperial style yomega, can’t remember model it was so long ago.

fast 201

ned yo cosmic spin(super yo renagade)

i played with my dads old brain for a while
the first one that was actually mine was a reflex

Jojoyam Sunset Trajectory

fireball by yomega

freehand 2 the old one not the 2010 edition

Yomega Brain when i was a wee lad

I cant remember the brand or the name because I was too little, but I remember it was modified imperial, had light and was transaxle (I remember it was transaxle because I broke it and I can remember something that look like a transaxle). But the first yoyo I can remember was a Duncan Imperial.

Duncan DragonFly

I know you aren’t counting wooden yoyo’s, but I don’t understand why, so I’m putting it on here anyway. Looping is a part of yoyoing today, and you can loop with a wooden yoyo, so there is no reason to leave them out. My official first yoyo was a SpitFire. Still have it after about 20 years, and I still throw it occasionally. My first plastic was probably a yomega Raider or Fireball.

Duncan Freehand 2.

mine was actually 2. Both yomega. One was an x-brain, and the other a firestorm. I got them when Mcdonalds was giving out yomegas about 10 years ago ;D

Mine was really a novelty in a scetchers shoe box… But my dad broke it and bought me a dragonfly… Googled yoyo tutorials and found Andre’s videos…

fast 201 ;D

ned yo