Your first choice yoyo brand?

JDS Shutter is definitely good, got to thrown one at nationals. I really liked the Will too, I haven’t tried the 2.0 version though. JDS genesis is solid too. The one I have my eyes on the most is the Abyss from YYF which apparently is a JDS collab, haven’t gotten my hands on one yet though.

2 Likes

I too am a fan of mowl .

2 Likes

Do I see that correctly, does everyone of your OD’s have side effects? Love SE.

Yeah they do have similar appearances lol! I like TP because they’re the only company making really good heavy yo-yos and I like how those yo-yos play.

1 Like

Hey I Stan ZGRT. My Janus is my most important played with yoyo simply cause it’s with me most and even though I like a few other modern responsive more I always end up picking up my el mijo polycarb.

Every dumb question or issue or request has been answered and taken care of. ZGRT just delivers.

1 Like

G2 for me. Working on the collection shot.

4 Likes

I’d say the Duncan Freehand line gets my money most frequently.

5 Likes

Most of my yoyos are Wildwood and Spinworthy. :wood:

4 Likes

I have yoyos from pretty much every brand but G2 makes up at least 60% of my collection, runner up would be yoyofriends.

3 Likes

My other case has all the non-SE ones :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lucky dog! Is it another FD50? Yikes! :yo-yo:

It was but I pulled them all out and put them in drawers for a contest a while ago and haven’t gotten around to reorganizing everything

There’s a few hiding in random places as well.

5 Likes

MK1 has so many different types and styles of throws. Mark is a fantastic person to add to it, always willing to help people, and being very active in the community. The EOS version with those zelda hearts make one of the most beautiful throws I’ve ever seen.

11 Likes

i would say the sus002 is a good try of mono SUS model. you can find it on yoyorewind

1 Like

just bought a counter jet and its on the way. Cant wait to try it!

If I had to start over with zero yoyos, and I could only buy new yoyos from one brand, I think I’d choose Turning Point.

5 Likes

Nice! I really like the specs for that one let me know how you like it!

i’d have to say either good life, dressel designs, hollywood modern, or recess. i only have one or two yo-yos from each, but all of them have been the best i’ve had. def taking my monarch from a burning house though

1 Like

will do when it arrive! seems many of you love tp, there must be some reason :face_with_hand_over_mouth::love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

oh agree! i have some DD and recess yoyo.
especially DD, i think they have really special design, e.g. kanto, 5050 and of course, monarch!:love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes