What are your 3 favorite yoyos?

There’s many topics about ‘favorite throw’, but I also want to know the other yoyos you also like :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is top 5 too many?

1 Like

ur yoyos look cool! i love metal models \m/

2 Likes

These three (Dressel Hybrid, Loop 2020 and El Mijo Poly) are on my desk as favorites. Today :slight_smile:

My favorites change frequently and they end up on my desk.

11 Likes
  1. C3 Hydrogen Crash
  2. YYR Valkyrie
  3. C3 ROOC
2 Likes

Outlier 3, Valhalla, Slappa

10 Likes

Such a hard question and now I’m rethinking my top 5 but these 3 I could be okay w as my only yo-yos…that would make me sad tho :pensive:

Legend
Hades
Panorama

9 Likes

My first 3 One Drops, of course!

They look and feel almost like they were made as a set. Top Deck is the heavy hitter, Dang 2 is the all-rounder, and Legendary Terrarian is the lightweight. I could live with having only these (but I wont).

10 Likes

Gnarwhal - mom bought it for me when I had no money and a little kid (10-12)

Red D7 - this is what I think a yo-yo should be and first a-rt

Squib - handmade by the best person/yoyoer Alive.

10 Likes

my top 3 r MSG, Dynames and Auldey Positron. In that order.

1 Like

Idk I like a bunch of yo-yos I guess at the moment I’m really enjoying my 000, my el mijo and my rbc.

6 Likes

Currently these are my 3 favorite yoyos, the ones I have the most fun throwing with:

Inhaler,Dale and Furn.
(I must say I have a penchant for undersized and D bearings;)

8 Likes

These have been my faves for a month now :smiley:

I got the pFulvia after a long yoyo hiatus to get back into it, the hype around it is very justified i gotta say. Obviously bimetals have better competition performance but this is just way more fun to throw.
Then, as I was lookin through the machined-plasic category on yoyoexpert, between all the 4a yoyos there it was, the pom Mojo. The Mojo already is a popular model, so the pom version gotta be good; and a review said its better than the plastic Fulvia? Now that Ive got two, I wouldnt call it better, but its on a similar level, just preference what takes the crown.
Last the YYE Searching, no clue why I like it over the others but I do, even though Its a bit dinged up too

6 Likes
2 Likes