Your first choice yoyo brand?

Just sharing my love with the Mowl Japan collection!! :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands:
Best graphic design and throwing experience! :yo-yo:
Show me which brands are your first choice?? :innocent:

24 Likes

Yoyofriends (tho my lineup of them has changed a tad since this pic)

14 Likes

I’m not much of a collector but I’m a hades fan and Turning Point is my favorite brand.

16 Likes

Best engravings in the game hands down

2 Likes

I’m a fan of @DocPop throws.

25 Likes

IMO there isn’t a yoyo company that covers casuals, competitors and collectors as well as CLYW does. They literally have a banger yoyo for every demographic of yoyoer. That’s so dope man.

Been a fan since I was a kid and am proud to still be a fan all these years later. Very rare that a company has that type of staying power in this hobby, only a few brands have pulled that off. The yoyos only keep getting better.

And of course they make my favorite modern yoyo, the Klondike. (And my favorite classic yoyo too, the Peak).

11 Likes

I don’t have any Mowl in my life and that’s a shame. I just don’t love all the graphics. Not that they’re bad, I just like a clean look.

Mine vote, atmos projects. Projects — atmos projects

10 Likes

You might be able to get an X if you message them on instagram. One of the cleanest looking yoyos imo @Shwa

5 Likes

Hmmm, honestly not sure. I’m a big fan of several brands :man_shrugging: Depends on the category of yoyo I guess?

Comp stuff = C3 and YYFr, non-exclusively. Always got them high quality bangers.

“General” stuff = CLYW and YYF, again non-exclusively. They just got the variety that I enjoy.

If anything comes out from any of the above 4 brands that I’m excited for, I will literally set alarms.

Then there are friends, they #1.

2 Likes

I have to second Yoyofriends!

8 Likes

nice X bro!
My X and plvs vltra are coming too :+1: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Davinci is a nice buy too! im considering to buy one too

2 Likes

the japan company “SUS” that Klondike crossover with, is also a great yoyo maker!
i have their SUS001 SUS002 & SUS003, all are great throw!

8 Likes

need i say more

20 Likes

i didnt try TP yet, they are all similar appearance to me lol! :rofl: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

definitely feel your love to OD :heart_eyes: :flushed: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I should also mention that Trolling Point and MOTION YOYOS (best up and comer right now for sure, like those blasted rims :heart_eyes: ) are my other favorite brands right now.

oh and who could forget the linear…

12 Likes

Having a Klondike definitely makes me wanna try more SUS stuff, because if they’re anything like it, :fire::face_exhaling:

Honestly SUS has been a force to be reckoned with, love the stuff they’re coming out with. I think the only SUS-touched yoyo I haven’t immediately loved was the JDS Rockstar (it’s a …rock). I really want to try the Viper Remix from them and rewind.

1 Like

I honestly had no idea they were involved in as many collabs as they have been. Which mono do you like most? I still need a Shutter for the collection at some point so now it’ll be a JDS for sure whenever that happens

2 Likes