Your favorite organic

@hobbygod… I should have included 50/50 with these two. I’ve read all the good press, so congratulations. I probably would have picked one up with your release but the purple was screaming at me. I too am all about a super clean bowl. Even the lines on the OD INTRO are distracting me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Super underrated throw imo! It’s got got power and stability that is on par or exceeds the Life. Feels great on the return catch too!

5 Likes

1st Base is the greatest plastic organic I’ve played. It’s got that ‘it’ factor that you can’t really describe, just something about it that makes you smile!

4 Likes

I play the Big Dipper, while not an organic it’s still a great plastic throw

1 Like

Why do you think the creep has more center weight?

1 Like

Anyone: “Organic Yoyos”

The Forum Dudes:

But I love an organic too. My favorite is the Zeus!

7 Likes

Also, has anyone tried the Siren V2? That looks pretty cool for sure

3 Likes

I wasn’t a fan of the Siren V2. Felt heavier on the string than I like for an organic.

I went ahead and charted all the mentions from both threads.

16 Likes

I got a Siren v2 from the bst a while back and I loved it- still my favorite undersized

1 Like

Markmont shouldn’t be that high

1 Like

For a yoyo that came out in 2014, I think it definitely deserves to be there.

4 Likes

For me the Grail is the quintessential organic yoyo.
And my favourite.

4 Likes

Have you tried the “Life”?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

Fo real

What are some organics that come with a really soft matte finish? Like more so than just a regular blast? I think an organic with that finish would be really nice aesthetically

1 Like

Yweti

Is there any more info on this MK-1 prototype? Curious about the design and whether they’re going to hit production.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Memento and Ywet

2 Likes