Your favorite organic

this uh… gruao

13 Likes

Damn!!!

1 Like

A-RT Grail for sure, not only is it my favorite organic, it’s one of my all time fav yoyos period

3 Likes

It’s for sure amazing

The One Drop Markmont Magnum Opus Classic

9 Likes

I had the same exact question earlier today. I pulled the trigger on the One Drop Intro and had asked how it’s going to compare to the best of O shapes. INTRO is my first organic and I’m very excited to try after predominately playing competition style bi-metal throws.

Update is that my OD order showed up early, it was suppose to be here Monday. I’ve been playing the INTRO all day and its my new favorite.

7 Likes

I’m also wondering about these…

Cloudberry… Atmos Projects present: The Cloudberry

and Elysium… Few & Far Between - ELYSIUM PROTOTYPES ARE HERE!

4 Likes

I absolutely love my Onedrop Gauntlet

4 Likes

Elysium is very good. Havent tried cloudberry.

2 Likes

Intro is probably one of my most thrown yo-yos. Don’t even notice it in my pocket and it spins really long for a smaller yo-yo . You should also try the overture very big very powerful and very heavy . Not too tough on the wallet either .

5 Likes

Is their any plastic organically?

1 Like

Recess 1st Base
Duncan Freehand
Duncan Freehand Zero
One Drop Cabal
CoreCo STNDRD
YYF Replay Pro
YYF Velocity
YYF Whip
YYF Die Nasty
Toy bania O-Ting

YYJ Patriot
YYJ Doc Pop Bolt
Another favorite @DocPop Doc Pop Bolt 2

5 Likes

Favorite organics currently (in no specific order) is the Elysium, 50/50, Cloudberry, and RSO Bowl (@FewandFarBetween, @hobbygod, @rnsy, @lytelvin)

All time? For me I always loved the Hatrick and 5 Star from General-Yo (the older version of the 5 Star, I haven’t tried the new one). @the_general

Those are just a few that come to mind currently I’m sure I’m definitely missing some.

6 Likes

It seems like there’s a whole lot of wiggle room for what’s considered an organic shape…as well as H shape…and V shape.

3 Likes

5 star is nutty forgot about that one.

3 Likes

Not really any wiggle room for organic

Do you yoyo in public and random people ask if you are using a doorknob? It might just be me. But that is how I determine if a yoyo is organic or not. Has a stranger identified this yoyo as a doorknob?
Yes- organic
No- … (they always think it’s a doorknob)

7 Likes

Yes, sometimes. No one’s ever asked me that though. I just got key side effects so maybe tommorrow I’ll be asked.

11 Likes

9 Likes

General-Yo Torrent II (prototype in this case).
BTW if somebody wanna let go his hit me up, would be nice to extend my torrent collection.

6 Likes