Your favorite organic

For me it’s the life everyday all day. What about you?

Ps if this topic has been done before then my bad

3 Likes

Been awhile, but there is this thread: What is The Best Organic?

Naturally includes discussion of favorite organics.

My top 3, in order: Dif-e-yo Juggernaut, 50/50, O-Ting.

3 Likes

My opinion changes too often to answer these anymore lol.
One week I’ll say the Life. A few weeks later I’ll be saying the ti888. It’s really hard to say I have an all time favorite. I feel like when I do, my opinion becomes even more unreliable when you see me selling them on bst a few weeks later haha.

TODAY my favorite is the 000. Also whenever I pick up the Magnum Opus, i really jam out on it for a while. That thing is a beast

7 Likes

I really like my Batsquatch.

8 Likes

Dude me too. Can’t wait for the next drop on the third

1 Like

I think if I had to choose only one to keep, it would be the Quail.

2 Likes

A-RT Grail or Mk1 (prototype) for rounder organics, Throwspiral Kappa for one with more v-shape to it.

5 Likes

G2 life
one drop overture

3 Likes

5050!

9 Likes

The grail is amazing for sure!

1 Like

Old beat up Parlay with flat bearing and recessed flowable.

4 Likes

I have to say this is a favorite as well. I’m really liking Flat Cap SEs as well these days.

9 Likes

Dang. Another one in the mix for me.

3 Likes

On any given day it could be my HSPIN G&E4, the Pyro Light, the AntiYo Fluchs or a YYJ HitMan. The again, my difeyo GTO or the SPYY Radian MkII keep popping up. Kinda depends on my mood at the time.

5 Likes

I prefer the creep or Sputnik

2 Likes

I never tried the creep how is it?

2 Likes

Almost identical in specs to the life but a bit more stable in my opinion

1 Like

Increased center weight de-stabilizes a yoyo. That’s why you see bi-metals with all of the weight pushed to the rims.

2 Likes

This is true

I don’t find this to be the case on the creep but I understand the logic on it :slight_smile: I have 0 clue on how to design a YoYo but it seems to be more stable when I play? Assumed that what the center weight contributed weight

1 Like