What is your favorite organic yoyo?

I’ve always loved organic yoyos, and lately I’ve had an opportunity to pursue a few of them. I was just wondering what the favorites were.

Grail and MarkMont Classic are the most obvious choices, but what are some that you think are undervalued or overlooked? Or maybe just not talked about enough?

9 Likes

My all time favorite( and pretty much only organic) is the Contact.

5 Likes

That does look pretty nice. It looks like a comfortable size and I love anything with a schmoove ring

2 Likes

Yoyofreinds Koi

3 Likes

After the Grail I think close favourites are e1ns and the e1nstien. Everyday I thank myself for getting my e1nstien. So good but not enough people talk about those!

6 Likes

All time favorite is the smashing yoyoco crucible. Another great one is one drop nitro. One drop parlay is one that I love, but that yoyo gets mentioned pretty often.

6 Likes

i was just playing mine today

4 Likes

Missed out on that one unfortunately. Never had an e1ns either! I was able to try one though and it is great.

1 Like

As of late my favorite has been a high walled organic. The panorama. Also a big fan of the mecha bapezilla and cloudberry. Controversial opinion is that I was not to fond of the life. Just was not my cup of tea.

1 Like

I’ve had a Panorama for only a few days but I love it already. I was fortunate enough to get a Mecha Bapezilla also and I’m confident in saying I’ll never sell it.

1 Like

YWET is my favorite organic.

Honorable mention, other favorites:

Panorama
Parlay
Sudo
MC
Grail
Sparrow
FH 1/2/Z/AL’s
End Pt.2
Peak
WM1/M
Bape 1/2
Fluchs
Project

A whole bunch of others I’m forgetting.

13 Likes

I was excited for this kind of list. Can I ask what the difference in the Parlay and Sudo is?

1 Like

Really want to snag a Yweti one day. Fingers crossed it pops up on the bst

2 Likes

Can’t really add to the list beyond what’s already mentioned here, but…because I can’t not reply: my favorite color on any organic is the nice dark purple that the recent run of Mk1 Contact came in.

4 Likes

I’ll add a few of my favorites.

Bolt 2

Peak 2

Canvas

And this may be premature since I’ve only had it for… less than an hour, but I’m really enjoying the Heaven Sent Creep I got today.

4 Likes

Koi, I just love mine so much.

3 Likes

Weight and material. Parlay is 6061, Sudo is 7075. Parlay is super light and floaty, Sudo is more solid and stable. 2 of the best yoyos ever designed and made. There may have been some other changes between them, but that’s all I remember at the moment.

YWETi is great as well. I used to have around 25 YWET’s, these days I have a DRI, 4mm and YWETi MKII.

Definitely! This was one that I forgot about! Would also add the Sphere as well.

6 Likes

Markmont Classic or MCMO
Recess Joyride
Duncan Freehand One AL C Bearing.

4 Likes

Thank you for explaining the difference! I’ll have to add the Sudo to my list then. I had one YWET ages ago and I sold it. The person I sold it to loved it so I can’t say I regret it exactly, but I definitely regret it now. And I’ve had my eye on the Sphere for a while. How similar is it to a FHZ?

2 Likes

I love my FH One AL. I also love the Ti and the small bearing as well.

3 Likes