Your favorite organic

Mantra.

1 Like

ILYY 2WEI

1 Like

The OD Overture (blasted version) has about the softest finish I’ve ever felt.

3 Likes

The Mantra is very far from organic. More of a V/H shape.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Recess Joyride v2 is another great organic!

3 Likes

Agree the Joyride V2 is very underrated these days.

4 Likes

No love for the Batsquatch?

I’ve been super impressed with it, though I admit I haven’t played a lot of the higher end organics that are mentioned here.

4 Likes

Seems like the Batsquatch got a lot a love on the previous thread. The new run looks beautiful and this is one I’ve been curious about.

5 Likes

Same. I don’t throw it all the time, but for me the Grail is still the peak :wink: organic

2 Likes

Honestly I think there is too much love for it based on @Shwa’s chart. I enjoy it enough, but it doesn’t really have sensitive enough tilt correction compared with other organics I like.

My favorite is probably the General-yo 5-Star.

3 Likes

Based on a comparison with the A-RT Grail which is a neutrally and evenly weight distributed, the 2019 MayheM plays slower and heavier. This is due to the weight distribution and the thick IRG lip with more weight on the rims, what you trade for float you get more stability and power. For me Organic Flow play isn’t about speed anyways, I’m more interested in fluidity of movements and control. I haven’t seen the Duncan MayheM mentioned yet and this is what I’ve been throwing this Mono-Metal-Monday and something I noticed on the string;

7 Likes

These two : Spintime Matador and Spinworthy POM (don’t know that it was ever given a model name)

5 Likes

Some photos and specs here:

3 Likes