Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

[quote=“Logi,post:3039,topic:56657”]
Elvis and I are suffering from the barcode on our packages getting mixed up. So the computer reads its going to the other person and humans read its going to the right person.

They are bouncing back from our towns to Sacromento like crayz.
[/quote
that is horrible man,that damn USPS,they love messin around.just gotta package that was sent to me in november XD ,and i hate the snow and the cold,wanna switch houses?

My package should come tomorrow! Yay!

That’s great news. I got the address for Shen703, and sent his receipt via PM. So, they’re all out now. People should start receiving stuff soon.

Mines supposed to come today but you know how the USPS can be

Sweet! It looks like all you guys stuff made it out just before the blizzard. I mailed it the day the blizzard was supposed to start, but got it out in the morning. I think the stuff was moving just ahead of it. So, it will probably still be on schedule, or a day behind at the most.

well package hasn’t came yet… at least tomorrows another day!

Guess im not the only one then haha

Hoping for monday.
Friday would be amazing cause I need it for yoyo club.

Hoping for tomorrow :smiley:

Well, it looks like that mail didn’t get ahead of the blizzard after all. It probably made it downtown and got stuck there for a day or two. :-\ So, not on time, but at least Abby got tracking, so we can use her package to gauge the extent of the delay.

yeah… It may be longer than I thought they are calling for snow Sunday for me and tonight. (but it’s mostly been sleet lovely winter weather)

this thread keeps popping up, but i havent seen a single example of entrepreneurship…

Start at the beginning, and read the entire thread. That will help you out.

Tropic Spins, on the YoYoExpert store and started and owned by Shen703 and Bcmaddog, also with Cornett and Logi.

Epic Strings, on the YoYoExpert Store, owned by ME.

Saddle and bridle cleaning buisness owned by me Right now I have 3 clients

I should say I also do photography and I raise meat goats.

My package got to NJ today. I guess I’ll be waiting for a while…

I hope mine comes today

How’d you get tracking?

hey guys my dad’s work is getting a 3-D printer maybe i will make some 3-D printed yoyos and make a small profit that however depends on how accurate the 3-D printer is cause there building it.

I want one.