Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

me too thats why i am already schemeing.

If Logi got tracking too, it’s because he lives so far away. It may have cost me the same First Class as Priority, so the clerk made it Priority. If I’m going to pay the same, he might as well give me the most for my money. When that happens, tracking is already free with Priority, so I didn’t pay more for it. That’s likely how it happened. Abby got tracking for a similar reason, with her package being the biggest box of them all.

I’m stuck with standard.
Not complaining about free stuff. BUT THAT CASE NEEDS TO GET HERE NOWWW.

I know yours was scheduled to be the last one, expected delivery 2/2. :frowning: You can tell me what you think of it, because I have a few more of those gun cases. I’ll cut foam for them if you give it a decent review. That will be the prototype 8 yo-yo hard case. ;D

still hasnt came yet… 2 days overdue so far… snow does this…

I am stuck with two 24 hole cases and they are WAYYYY to big. Although they are full…

I got a PM from BC that he got his. He’s super busy this weekend, but he sent me a note. It looks like he was the first one to get stuff. ;D

still don’t have mine… hope its soon cause there calling for snow sunday night. :frowning:

Mine came today

I checked my mailbox today and it was completely empty of any sort of mail, so either my mailman is behind schedule or there’s no mail coming my way today

You’re the second one to get the goods. Things are looking up. :slight_smile:

Hey TA what does the tracking say for mine? Cause I know I don’t get mail on Sunday’s so anything coming is coming on Monday (Aka the day that there might be snow and freezing rain)

Yeah, your package was delayed big time. You can see the tracking number if you pause the video I sent you. There’s a big blatant notice when you track it, that it was delayed and will not be delivered on the expected delivery date. I copied and pasted this, cause it’s in NJ now:

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item departed our USPS origin facility in JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097 on January 30, 2015 at 9:06 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Logi’s does have tracking, and his is stuck in NJ too. It hardly moved at all. Maybe he’ll still get his on 2/2 as expected, we’ll see.

yep this will take a while…

Just modified my post. You and Logi have yo-yo cases, bigger packages, so that’s why you guys got tracking. Most, if not all, should get there by Monday.

I’ve never seen people seem so ungrateful for free stuff…

I’m happy with mine

oh well I’m grateful i am just annoyed at UPS cause my package is already overdue.

I have never seen someone complain so much :wink:

Anyhow - yes I did get my stuff :wink: Ill post a beast picture tomorrow sometime - too late now.

Thanks again TA! I forgot how much I missed the shaqlerstar - LOVE this thing! And the trinity looks so nice!

Mine came days ago. The ONEstar spins longer than I expected. Long combos are breezy.