Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

haha alrighty then~

No, we didn’t forget, just figured you might be taking a little break from the forum. :wink:

I saw Shen703 today. We corresponded on Instagram, and he said due to the weather he wouldn’t be making it to the contest. He was able to make it last minute, but because I didn’t expect him, I didn’t bring his yo-yo. That would have been one less to mail.

I’m just waiting for LeftyLink’s address, and I can mail all the stuff out Monday. I have it all packed up. I’ll send a PM requesting that info. And, Shen703 will PM his address too. So, 2 more addresses, and I can ship out.

I was at Throwdown contest today and had fun there. There was a snow storm today, so it was a challenge, 2 hour drive there, and 2 hours back. But, it was a great time, well worth it.

I’ll post up the receipt on Monday.

Thanks for the PMs guys. I now have enough testers.

Wow, thanks so much, that means a ton, I didn’t think anyone really cared that much

And thanks TA! I’ll be on here more since a new interest has sprung up, and maybe after, it’s just been out of my groove to be on here much at all. So yeah hopefully I’ll be around

Also giveaway’s are awesome, it makes me happy to see you doing this still

Thanks Legyoyo. I’m happy to see you back. :wink:

Well guys, I shipped out this morning. The only one I didn’t have an address for is Shen703, but I can always save his for the next contest, cause he’s local. If you gave me an address, you received the receipt via PM. Just look for your city/town and expected delivery date. Logi will be the last to get his, because he’s all the way on the west coast. Abby actually has tracking, because her package was so big, due to the large yo-yo case being so awkward.

Now, for the waiting game. Good luck, and thanks for participating.

thanks TA! im expecting the delivery to be a day late for me cause its actually snowing outside for me right now :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, we’re expecting a blizzard any minute now. So, there might be a delay on this end too, we’ll see. :-\

im checking the radar it looks like its going south of you just barely

I hope it continues south too. I don’t want any part of this. :stuck_out_tongue: I bought a new shovel today just in case.

Ya’ll getting snow. Lucky.

A guy like this would go out there with his Go Pro and do some filming. I’d rather deal with extreme cold than the snow. The Almanac said we were going to get it this year, and I was hoping it was wrong. It’s going to be a rough few days of digging myself out.

logi when you live on the east coast snow gets boring fast during winter.

Preach it~ We, the East coast people, must prepare for this scary accumulation.

I’m getting tired of drought haha. Its 80 over here.

hahaha well logi if you ever come to the east coast in the middle of winter and it happens to be snowing i will be sure to take you sledding! :smiley:

Sledding is the bestttttt.

Guys guess what! I actually wasn’t scammed on the bst- I finally got my package! I love this Level 6.

That feeling when you thought your package was either lost or that you got scammed, I know how it feels. Glad it came.

Elvis and I are suffering from the barcode on our packages getting mixed up. So the computer reads its going to the other person and humans read its going to the right person.

They are bouncing back from our towns to Sacromento like crayz.

lol well good luck with that!