Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

Loser? Haha. U still got a lot.

next give away BC must be forced to use a first gen iphone the internet on those things is ridiculously slow. That will even things out.

Also this thread got a ton more views from us refresh nijas refreshing the crap out of it :smiley:

Well I’m heading out guys

The refresh king voted yes, so I’ll say yes. :wink: At least they will fit in the big case lol.

I used a 2009 macbook on average internet actually ;D

I got these
Venom
Trinity
Shaqlerstar
and the One Star

If anyone is up for it I can give the onestar to another contestant ::slight_smile: (I miss my shaqlerstar way too much XD)

1 Like

A Shaqlerstar, a Capella, and a Zen 4…I think that was a good way to take a break from my SAT cramming XD

1 Like

drools

I’m up for a Onestar. I mean if you’d be nice enough to send it my way.

1 Like

Thanks for the giveaway TA it was fun, even if i didn’t get as much as i would have liked!

You didn’t get as much as you liked however you did secure the 2nd best prize after BCMadDog’s Trinity, a custom 18 pocket hard case which makes up for the lack of gifts 8) However I must say that BCMadDog’s loot is quite the beast.

I knew that would be the case for some, just sort of the luck of the draw. But, you lucked out some toward the end. :wink:

Okay, I’m ghost for awhile. I’ll check in later.

Oh, and BC, if you want me to give the OneStar to GoCrazy…I’ll send it to him.

Looks like I missed a lot of fun! Oh man, I hope I get back in the swing soon… It’s been waaayyy too long. Maybe these couple pending orders will get me back in the groove!

Also hi guys, even though I’ve been gone, I’ve missed you all. And I hope ya’ll didn’t forget about me completely… >.<

i diddn’t just have been extremely from school. anywho glad to see you back on the forums! ;D

I didn’t forget you welcome back

Never! :wink:

You will always remain in our memories.

Couldn’t have said it better myself logi

Prototype Shouts should be arriving soon. If you’d like to test shoot me a PM.

How do y’all feel about the name shout?

One question, when do these giveaways take place?

whenever TA feels like it ;D in other words just stalk this forum page.