Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

Lots of yes! I have roughly 400 pieces ATM…

It pays to sell hi-chew…

My gopro still isn’t here yet it was supposed to be here yesterday. and of course the mails late today. :frowning:

That stinks! I hope you ordered from a trusty seller :expressionless:

Didn’t come today either. :frowning: It said 3-5 buisness days and this is day number 5. The guy we bought it from had 100% positive feedback though.

^ Those GoPros look cool. I saw someone on here with one for trade in the BST. I think it was the version before the one you just bought though.

A few weeks ago, I finally got some money owed me from work, from about three years back. So, I took my spending up a notch. I’ll return to earth soon though. I’m working on getting a new car and trying to make that happen within the next few weeks. It’s been fun living it up a little.

So I have some news … I really excited :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So I just got bag from my yoyo club tonight…amd guess what happend…

So as some of you might already know there is going to be national tv coverage of MN states (Check it out here http://www.mnyoyo.com/2014/03/30/mn-state-yo-yo-contest-national-television-coverage.html)

And the coolest thing ever just happend. That same camera crew thats going to be at MN states showed up at my local yoyo club and did a documentary on Yoyo Night. There were a couple parts where I got to talk to the camera and stuff like that nand it was the coolest thing ever.

So basically I’m gonna be on nationial telvision at least in the backround or something.
I don’t know how much I’m aloud to say cuz the shows not out yet. but yea it was awesome. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What channel? I’d be interested in watching that!!

I don’t know actually. I asked one of the camera crew and they said it was a new channal that was starting up. but the show id called “Winner takes all”. I tried googleing that and I coudn’t really find anything but I’m guessing thats cuz its not out yet.

But what I understood was that this show is about a guy that finds out about a unique thing (in this case yoyoing) and he has a week to practice that thing and then he has to compete at the end of that week.

So I got to meet the guy who’s been doing it for a week and he is going to compete in the amatuer division at MN yoyo. :smiley:

interesting concept for a tv show but i can’t really seeing it catch on for it to be a regular program people watch.

Yea I know thats what I was thinking too but its still pretty cool that htre gonna atleast try and make it happen.

My Gopro came

It didn’t come with an SD card or anything though so I won’t be able to use until I get one of those bought.

aww man that suck oh well hope when you get those goodies I see some good videos from you!

Help a brotha out and go like my page www.facebook.com/InternetWinners and on www.instagram.com/YouWinInternets

Trust me. You’ll love it.

MN yoyo contest today

I’m super pumped I got my freestyle already.

How I wish I could be you today!

Are you going?

same but it’s too far away for me!

No, That’s why I wanted to be you because I want to go so bad!!

I just came back from the Fredrick county Yoyo club It was fun I like it better than the one I go to for now.

I’m back noI’m pretty happy with how my FS went.