Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

Got the bearings for my new yoyos! I wonder what i should call it.

I also got a Sasquatch…

neat.

has he worked on the new yoyo’s yet? hmmmmm I’m not so good with names haha

I’m good with names. Here’s a clever and original one that just came out of nowhere:

“The Samsquanch”

Hmm, interesting… I have one name, but i have two yoyos coming out, one plastic and one metal, so i need another name.

One is going to be the nocture (not-shure)

Save me! I’m at my grandparents house for Passover and Im bored save me!!!

Well do some yoyoing. :smiley:

I have been that’s the point and now I am more bored.

Yea.

Well read a book or something if you can.

Shipped out 30 strings, 5 packs of hi-chew, two packages, and made around $20.

Hmmm…pretty good deal. :wink:

I’m working on a holder restock. I’m looking to stock 48 this time around, so I’ll be hard at work. But, it should be fun. Last time, I didn’t spread the work out, and made a lot of them in two days. I grew this bubble of skin on my hand. Eventually, it burst and peeled, but it grossed me out for a few days. Working with leather can be hard on your hands. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m also going to step up some Ebay sales. I have a watch, PSP 3000 and some other stuff to unload. Finally did my taxes a few days ago. So much to do…so little time. ::slight_smile:

Yikes! That beats mine! I’m going to try to release 2 different yoyos this summer!

oooh sounds awesome.

You all have some cool stuff going. I love checking in from time-to-time… I’m working on a few projects at the moment.

Check me out on Facebook and Instagram. LIKE my page. Share my joy for others to see.
www.facebook.com/InternetWinners
www.instagram.com/YouWinInternets

I have more coming and one in particular for you young entrepreneurs. ;D

Umm the title is Young Entrepreneurs of yoyoexpert, some of that stuff on your Facebook and Instagram wasn’t family friendly…

Yeah I see that too

Yup definatly not familly friendly.

I was just scrollin’ down the page and then all of a sudden Aaahhhhhhhhhh “Close Tab”.

1 Like

LOL, same here! Was scarred for half the night.

Just came back from a local peep show and had some ice cream homemade from where my mom used to get ice cream good day. Oh and the peep show is basically when they make sculptures of peeps and people see them on display.

well I personally found the page funny but I do see how it’s not appropriate for the younger folk, but the younger folk also gotta get used to the real world being like that sometimes and you just gotta ignor it if you don’t like it.