Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

very true

Well I’m super excited I just bought a Gopro HD hero2 off of Ebay. It should be here later next week.
I had to take out a small loan from my mom nut I’ll get her paid back.

nice hope to see some awesome videos from you! also on another note i helped do yard work today outside so i’m getting paid about $20 for helping my parents out!

Cool moneys always good.

As far as I know the Gopro dosn’t include any mounts so I’ll be using it like a regular camera untill I get the head mount for it.

sounds good to me

Haha, you’ll like it. It’s not amazing, but still good. I used it for my kitty needs a name videos(maybe I’ll do some more)

yes!!! I love seeing your cat videos! Too bad she still doesnt have a name…

I KNOW RIGHT. Gunna like maybe do a contest at the end haha.

sounds good to me.

Bump :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My Gopro should be here tomarrow I hope its nice out so I can make a video outside.

So I found out that the first month I got paid for my “job” was only paid for half the month because technically we only worked for half the month, but I didn’t know that and thought the amount I got was for every month, and I was fine with that. But I got my second pay check a few days ago and it was doubled! Because I technically worked the whole month!

I mean I don’t keep the money I give it to my parents, but it’s nice to know i’m getting more for my “work”.

It is work (painting, set building, watching kids, etc.) but i’m with my friends, and I like it, so that’s why I put the quotes on “work”.

Well thats a nice surprise :slight_smile: That you get to make 2x what you thought you were making.

awesome glad you like your job.

Hey guys! So i’m going to put this up on my BST but i’m going to give you guys the first chance to get some.

I have lots and lots of hi chew, for sale at $1.50 a pack.

I have mango, strawberry and one green apple left.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Soo… Whats the price you paid becuzz liek I can get 10 for $1?!

And hiw much piecez per pac dud?

okay thanks for the info but where I go grocery shopping I can get a large pack of hi-chew for a $1 instead of a $1.50.

Yeah, sadly the profit is messed up…

I see but the people that have problems obtaining hi chew that could be a good profit.

Yeah, thats how i make most of it, right now i have 44 ten packs of hi chew. All different flavors.

High chew= yes