You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

When you’re daydreaming and your wife asks you, “what are you thinking about over there?,” and you respond, “a new yoyo combo.”

4 Likes

When you say “ I’m taking a Yoyo Break.” You don’t mean that you are taking a break from something you are doing so that you can yoyo for a few minutes…
You mean that you are taking a break from hours of yoyo to sit down, rest your feet, eat a snack or something… Maybe do some work… anything… like look up some new tutorials.

10 Likes

When you jump head first into a conversation about unresponsive yo with a non thrower, and quickly realize that you sound like a guy spewing “car talk” to someone who has no concept of how cars work. Only it is much less “manly” sounding. Hahaha

11 Likes

when you have a yoyo which you are willing to walk the dog on concrete

2 Likes

When every phone or computer browser you use has yoyoexpert.com and the forums or some other sites yo-yo as a favorite site.

5 Likes

When you’re watching “The Bachelor” with your wife…
And you imagine a scenario where you’re having a “String Ceremony” with your all your throws to decide who you’re going to take with you to attend World Yoyo Contest.

“Sasquatch…Will you accept this string?”

Then, Chris Harrison jumps in and says, “Dv888, You did not receive a string. Say your goodbyes and return to the bottom drawer of the nightstand. The rest of you may proceed to the everyday carry case and get ready for Cleveland.”

14 Likes

When typing the first “w” of “www.” autocompletes to yoyoexpert.com on every device with a browser.

9 Likes

Haha my gosh I do this every time I go back to college… somehow taking only a case of yoyos with me is a difficult process XD

1 Like

@oneofthenine

Haha my gosh I do this every time I go back to college… somehow taking only a case of yoyos with me is a difficult process XD

You pretend you’re on The Yoyo Bachelor? Lol

…because I’m clearly debating it.

2 Likes

My process is not quite as ceremonial as the Bachelor, but definitely just as dramatic!

1 Like

When you compulsively check your yoyoexpert tab every few minutes to see if there’s any new posts to ‘like’.

7 Likes

hmm, isn’t that more of a forum addiction?

hmm, isn’t that more of a forum addiction?

Of course it is. :+1:t2: Is that a separate thread? Lqtm

Took this today…

7 Likes
  1. When you see someone swinging their head phones out of the corner of your eye and you think its a yoyo
  2. When you can’t sleep at night because you are thinking about tricks
4 Likes

When…

4 Likes

Wow I see it. I must be obsessed!

2 Likes

your know your obsessed with yoyoing when you have 5 different yoyos by totally different company’s on your desk at once.

2 Likes

Is that what 5a means?

3 Likes

not sure what you mean?