You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

5 yoyos on my desk…
eh, nevermind…

2 Likes

i wasn’t really referring to 5a, i just had five yoyos on my desk.

1 Like

I know. Get a cup of coffee right now!!! :coffee:

2 Likes

i had one already, should i drink more? i think that sounds like a great idea. :coffee:

It was obviously a joke, a pun, a play on words etc lol :rofl:

1 Like

actually, I think this is 5y (for yoyo) or 5m (manufacturer) :slight_smile:

yes, my dad jokes really are that bad

3 Likes

Constantly callIng up this forum to catch the latest news.

2 Likes

Only 5? Amatures.

4 Likes

oh the other 18 are in the case on the floor.

1 Like

Here I am laughing as I consider throwing my keyboard on the floor to make room for more yoyos.

5 Likes

Maybe I can learn to type with my toes.

1 Like

…when you can’t stand to off this forum for 24 hours.

5 Likes

When you get a scar from yoyoing.

5 Likes

I have a harry potter scar on my forehead that i give thanks to my first shutter…i can’t name the colorway :wink:… recently My AOTUS highlighted my scar since it apparently was fading :laughing:.

8 Likes

When you save for years to buy a New Truck. You have $30,000 in a briefcase. You are at the Dealership. And suddenly you realize just how many yoyos you could get if you bought a good used truck instead😳

14 Likes

What new truck is running 30k these days? Seems like a steal.

7 Likes

When I wake up in the morning and am not looking forward to going to work but then I think about how I will be able to sneak in a few minutes of throwing and the day suddenly feels like something I CAN get through.

9 Likes

When you throw so much you levitate.

2 Likes

Been a minute, but i gotta do it for the lols. I don’t think i have enough string.

8 Likes

You know your obsessed with yo-yoing when someone you hardly know comes up to you and says “I feel like you have a yo-yo every time I see you”

4 Likes