You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

When you somehow get known as the guy who yo-yos on campus. Especially when you are NOT the yoyo comunity celebrity.

Actually if you talk to people about yoyo celebs in your state that might be a red flag.

When your talking about ipods…"I own a 7the run ipod nano?..Wait! did I really just say that?

When your girlfriend dyes her hair and you say “nice colorway.”

Sneakerheads know the feel too. I’ve actually done this too.

When you feel that throwing is not a game, but is really the only reason why the universe exists.

1 Like

When you want every new yoyo that comes out.

or when you say “poo” and you’re not a potty-mouth. :smiley:

when you spent thousands of Dollars on video equipment just so that you can host your own live yoyo show.

Throwlicious Live on YouTube

2 Likes

Great show, thanks for doing this.

When your teachers have to have a week with you not bringing your yoyo in.

When you sell your car for a bunch of yoyos.

When you have a baby and sell it for a bunch of cheap yoyos

When you spend an hour in an Apple Store; playing with a $650 New IPhone. And then when the guy tells you, you can surf the Internet of you want to; you go directly to Yoyoexpert and buy a Dazzler. And then leave the Store without buying the New phone. Lolol

1 Like

When you taught yourself how to anodize aluminum so you could change their colors.

Are you…uh…speaking from experience?

When you realize that you spend more time throwing then socializing because people take up your throwing room.

When you doodle Yoyo Company logos on your homework and binders ad your teachers are just like “What does this mean?”

When your friends can name all your tricks but they don’t yoyo.

why even bother naming them…

When your mom has said “Abby I am not buying you another Yoyo as a present for your 16th birthday! Your going to have to think harder on what you want instead!” and now I’m all sad about it because that was half my wish list :frowning: