You can only buy / use one yoyo to compete with, what is it?

Basically… What do you think the best performance Yoyo is on the market at present, irrelevant of price?

3 Likes

Hydrogen Crash Hydrogen Crash Hydrogen Crash

2 Likes

YoyoFriends Peregrine

1 Like

At my skill level pretty much anything will do, so I’m going to throw what I love. Pretty sure it’s no surprise I’m going to grab my favorite and throw a Warthog. Upon further reading seems i glossed over currently available… in that case i’ll give it to the @the_general and say the Hattrick 2

5 Likes

Duncan GTR-JS without question

1 Like

I would pay Kentaro to make me a personal run of 80g Untangles.

2 Likes

I competed only once and picked Exia for that. So probably that.

2 Likes

Palpitation ES

Kinetic (Motion), hands down!

1 Like

There are sooo many good choices nowadays, as shown by the pros in recent comps. But I think I’m going with my YYF Dv888 boys and girls. Everyone is so lucky I don’t compete man. It’d be game over for everyone with that thing

1 Like

This is how I feel lol, I’m not good enough to make an educated decision on a throw that I’d compete with let alone compete in general

1 Like

I only say Hydrogen Crash cus I own one, it’s my favorite throw and Gingie put it at SS tier so I have that going for me too

1 Like

Hendiatris and it’s not even close.

3 Likes

My Viszilla/Bape 2, Im old :laughing::rofl: all the new stuff feels so wide i hit extra strings by accident when doing techy lacerations and whips/hooks :laughing:

3 Likes

One Drop VTWO.

5 Likes

I would have used my Voyage a couple of years ago but I can really rip with Kinetic Motion so that’s my pic.

1 Like

YYC Aggressor :saluting_face:

1 Like

Okay, you’ve peaked my interest with that one.

3 Likes

Al7 Banshee G2

1 Like

Yoyofactory IQ.

1 Like