You can only buy / use one yoyo to compete with, what is it?

a prototype yoyo

YYF Will.

I have to try and make my combos longer so the spin dies out. Otherwise, that thing will break my fingers on the bind.

3 Likes

I am bias, and it’s been said a couple times - Kinetic (Motion) is a built performer. So that’s my choice as well

4 Likes

TP Hinemosu if you are a tech player over a speed player.

1 Like

Inevitable! Great for tech.

Both the brand and the model name are a nightmare for google search. “Motion kinetic yo-yo” yields way more than a page for Motion yo-yo’s Kinetic. Very confusing.

1 Like

Hum… strange - I go to google simply type in “motion YoYo Kinetic” and the first thing that pops up is my YoYo.

I hate you find our branding confusing, I am quite fond of it

for reference

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind competing with any of these three actually. OD Draupnir (Amazing once the pads break in), AL6 Valhalla from G Squared, or the Edge Beyond

3 Likes

Try “kinetic yo-yo”. If it were a model name like “stupid”; then I could search for “motion yo-yo stupid” and it would go right to the model I am seeking.

Interesting choice…. Thought I’d give something similar a try so I just searched up “yoyogeezer” and “stupid” and links to your posts came up.

:person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Fight fight fight fight fight (but like respectfully)

1 Like

YYR or TP. Now model depends on personal preference but I’d say the Prototype BGM from turning point would be my pick.

2 Likes

The Spinworthy Slapnir.

If not that, the YYF Essense would be good.

2 Likes

Can we get a pic of that throw? @Glenacius_K

I will post a picture soon.

1 Like

Sorry, missed this.

What is your point? That I have used the word ‘stupid?
Maybe I should re-state: If you do a search on "stupid’ and ‘yoyogeezer’; you get ‘stupid’ results. And only ‘stupid’ manufacturers insult their potential customers.

Cheers.

Hell yea gtr throws are juat awesome i fn agree

Exactly haha thats what i throw now even more then the mighty gtr

I hear its a very popular throw from them looks big too love the weight on TP just a smooth solid powerful yoyo company

1 Like

If I was going to compete, I would use a Yoyofactory Miracle.

Because if I had any chance of placing, I would need a Miracle!

2 Likes