Yo-Yo Camp?

Two words: I’m shy

TRUE!!

I think thats an awesome idea but id like to incorperate some of the “camping” fundimentals in it.

Man, I’m pumped about this. We should really do it… Let’s make it happen!! :slight_smile:

That would be cool,we already have ideas on the camp t-shirts and everything!

Yeah! Then Come On Peoples!! What Are We Waiting For!?!?!

Well for starters, location,money,staff…not to mention financial aid for people who can’t afford to go, supplies, and food

Ok I’m going to resolve all your problems…
Financial Aid: NONE, IF U CAN’T PAY, WELL YOU CAN’T GO!!
Money: PEOPLE PAY TO GET IN, ALSO FOR THEIR FOOD!!
Staff: MY MOM!!!
Supplies: NONE, BRING YOUR OWN THROWS!!!
ANYTHING ELSE??? BRING IT ON!!!

that will quickly go away the second you compete.

its gonna be at a campground, we will sleep in cabins, we will do a competition (I was thinking a “Battle of the Cabins”, with a prize for the winning group, you know, a high end metal, a t-shirt, bundle of string, medals. And second gets a high end plastic, t-shirt, pack of string, medal. And third gets a t shirt and a medal.) I really hope someone puts this into consideration.

it shouldn’t be expensive, its gonna be sponsored and a lot of people will go. Plus, if it happens, booths will be selling yoyos, string, etc. I think they can even have a snack bar (food will be given, but snacks will be for sale). Around how much per person should this cost?

Ok so me being a scout I know that food is a important aspect of it, and cooking for 20+ people might throw it off a bit cost wise or take up 1/3 of your time cooking. Plus it won’t be one big happy family and there would be arguments and stuff. But there is still hope if a big company steps in like say yoyo expert and maybe if it is like a two day thing then maybe it might work. My 0.02

What city would it be in? i think a national park or campground near a city with concentrated yoyoer population would be fair, like LA , chicago , San francisco or DC

I say Chicago. It’s literally in the center of the United States…

DC like the one in Maryland??

Even though it’s in the middle of the US, alot of people(like me) would have to fly there, or go on a real long road trip

I think we would need to mix it up every year, or make it 2 times a year.

I think 1 is good enough.

Hmm what if we did it in the west viginia/ Kentucky area it seems reasonable for people on the east coast and in the great lake area.

I would still need a plane ride… (Just Sayin:))