A question ive always wondered

i always thought that a summers month long yoyo camp would be a good idea dont you think?

Like in the mountains of CA or in the heart of central park where you can pay to stay in dorms and get taught by pros

maybe a week. a month is a long time!

That sounds sick and if bears attack we can all use our yoyo ninja skills to take em out. Dude that would be so awesome to kill a bear with a yoyo ;D

It is possible it was originally for hunting

Yeah well i dont know if they were used to kill bears

No it wasn’t. That story was introduced by Phillipino salesmen to increase sales. Nothing more, nothing less.

this is true. it was originally invented by the ancient greeks as a toy, and it has remained a toy throughout history.

LOL Itchus is Correct. It was a Myth that the Yoyo was used for Hunting. Just a Myth. :wink:
But Yeah, That would be Totally Awesome to have a Yoyo Camp. To Bad I live in Virginia… Wish there was a Yoyo Camb in VA. I would so go to it. :wink:

Before this derails, I believe this should be 1-2 weeks. Maybe you can add other skill toys to the camp as well (juggling, contact juggling, ect.)

Maybe it should be a camp to learn how to use yoyos as weapons. That would be classic hahaha

Sigh* ::slight_smile:

dont be a hater man i was just joking

I ain’t hating I laughed at your post. I just think its funny that so many people talk about yoyos as weapons. I suppose after you hit yourself a few times in the face or hit yourself below the belt the idea isn’t too far of a stretch ;D

i actually hit my fiance in the face last night haha she was pissed, and she threw my dv888 out on the lawn… i couldnt stop laughing ;D

Attach 2 yoyos on different ends of string, and you get a nunchuck. Now who said yoyo’s can’t be weapons? :smiley:

I would love to actually go to a yoyo camp, because there are maybe 4 yoyoers top where I live, and all of them are in grade school except for me. Happy to say I kinda got the fad going when I showed a friends little brother my yoyo. T.T he has grown up so fast cries
Oh btw Icthus tell that to the bear mounted on my wall, with a BvM in its mouth, thoes were the days.