Epic Fail!

Ok, im going to explain my “epic fail moment”. I was downstairs watching dont mess with Zohan. The phone rang and my mother sent me upstairs to get it. Of course i grabbed my dingo yoyo to play on the way. As a got to walking down the hallway i found the phone. At the same time i answered the phone i popped out of a gt mount, little did i know that i popped it out the wrong side. I got off the phone and threw the yoyo. The knot caught and shot the yoyo at my face. I got a mouthfull of dingo and my lip was instantly thrashed appart! Lol it hurts so bad and its like huge, talk about a fat lip lol.
thanks for reading! :smiley:

ooouucchhhh thats happend to me but not to bad. my cuz got hit in the mouth to. he said it hurt alot

Multitaskin while throwing is a risky business, but im a fan.

Lol i just gotta pay better attn, im so up on ibuprofen right now lol

my little bro got hit in the eye withmy old metal zero and he got a black eye

Geee this is turning into a dangerous sport lol :’(

Since when was it NOT dangereous?

Yoyos were used in the civil (I think?) war.

for sure, do you guys want me to post pics of my lip??
lol

forshure i wanna see like a hall of meat with yoyos that would be awsumm.

Try muskets and knives.

there i posted the pic

Yo-Yo’s were originally invented to be a weapon in the middle ages though.
In fact, some of the best toys were originally used as weapons.
i.e. the yo-yo… the boomerang… the skip it… OK, I may have made that last one up. The other two really were though.

DUN DUN DUN FAIL!

When people say that the yoyo was invented as a weapon, they are missing hard.

A rock tied to a string was used as a weapon, but that rock on a string had nothing to do with the yoyo, neither did it return to the hand.

The middle ages thing is really far off. As greek yoyos have been found from way before the middle ages.

And I stand corrected to the 10th power… I need to brush up on my yo-yo history :-\