Yetis are not worth this.

If you think that is what’s happening now, you obviously weren’t around YYN from 2006-2011…

nope ;( never knew there was a yoyo community or unresponsive play.glad i accidentally watched that jensen vid :3 fell in love with it and had to get a yoyo

It was just as bad as the Dunk SB hype from years back.

I don’t think hype really hit till 2008 personally

you had the 888’s and that was really it until the bape got some fame from that ebay auction. Peaks didn’t really pick up greatly in price till 08 as well

I totally understand if someone likes and wants something really bad and will pay whatever they have to to acquire it but that’s because the item isn’t available anymore and will not be available anymore with the exception of the secondary market and even then it’s very few and far between. This is absolutely insane. In, I don’t know, a month maybe, there will be yeti’s all over this b/s/t and if you want one, you won’t even have to look in the b/s/t b/c you can just buy it retail. I guess someone could argue this point by saying that the peak was sort of the same way and look at them now, so I might could even be swayed to understanding where you’re coming from, maybe. But this is a PLASTIC. There’s no way it will ever be known as some kind of crazy yoyo that will make you better like various other hyped up yoyo’s b/c it’s sub par in every way to a metal yoyo. An average, so so metal is a lot better than a really good plastic. So I don’t get how you can know going into it that at best, it will play ok b/c it’s a plastic and still you’re ok with that. How could a plastic yoyo be so appealing to someone that they would trade a peak for it when there’s so many crazy, amazing bi-metals and metals out there that could had been acquired in return for that peak. I really don’t mean this to hurt anyone’s feelings b/c sometimes I find myself liking and wanting some very weird yoyo’s, but never a plastic. I will say this… there’s something to be said for anyone that loyal to a company. But, the whole buying a bunch of yoyos just to sale at over inflated prices b/c you know they won’t be available for a while is very, very tacky. Exploiting the members of this community is not something you should make a habit of if you have a great future with the yoyo ahead of you.

Nope ::slight_smile: