Mint clyw yeti (first version)

Have a mint yeti sitting around that I have never used. Bought it when they released one of the last runs of this version.

$85 shipped. This has only been taken out for pictures. Feel free to ask any questions.

3 Likes

Bump

Hi, I am very interested and would like to make you an offer for this yeti. If you are still taking offers please pm me back and we can discuss further. Thank You

Tbh I haven’t been on here for a while so I’m not use to the new format and had to make a new account due to me not being able to get in my old one. If you can pm me that would be great because I don’t see how.

Bump…pm me we can talk.

Bump

Bump. 85 shipped. All packed and ready to go.

These regularly sell for $20-$30 my friend. I hope you can find a buyer though!

1 Like

This is the first version of the yeti, these aren’t produced anymore and when they were it was limited. 20-30 for this is basically under retail, someone who actually knows what this is will want it.

I know it’s a first version yeti man, I literally just bought a first version yeti for $20 myself. These are common even though they aren’t produced. Most yo-yos won’t carry a value over retail.

1 Like

If you think I’m selling a mint yeti for $20 you’re mistaken. Like I said I’ll wait for the right buyer. At this point I’m in no rush.

More power to you man, I’d love to see it happen so I could sell mine and make 80%ROI’s!

The yeti is SOLD

1 Like

Rest In Peace to the buyer

3 Likes

Good for you man, what was the closing price?

$85.00

1 Like

Hey good for you man, proved me wrong. Honestly makes me wanna sell my yeti

2 Likes

me 2 i have a mint 1st run yeti i purchased years ago…didn’t cost me $20 tho…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.