Yetis are not worth this.

lol like nehemiah is gonna get on clyw any time soon/ever

Really guys. Who cares. Itā€™s a trade. He likes the yeti, and there isnā€™t anything wrong with that. He traded the peak to his really good friend and I donā€™t see the problem. Also to his sale prices. Supply and demand. He sold one for $110. Most might not want it for that much, but maybe most wonā€™t. Oh well. I traded a hazmat for one. I love it. If you want one youā€™ll buy it no matter the price if you donā€™t want to wait. Come on. Itā€™s not a bad thing. Why does this even matter. Whatever. Thanks.

-Noah Bachofen

1 Like

Honestly its not like it matters. Its a yoyo family nehemiah, his brother(name isnt coming up in my head), and noah bachofen.nehemiah is even the Wisconsin champ which shows something, where noah has been ranking very well in contests.

yeah. Nehemiah and I placed first and second overall at Wisconsin states. Sponsorship isnā€™t a part of yoyoing itā€™s a privilege and very few yoyoers are blessed with it. But whatever. Yoyo for yourself, who cares. If your yoyoing for someone other than yourself. Thatā€™s not good yoyoing.

Wouldnā€™t be surprised. Heā€™s one of the best players out there at the moment. Noah too. Theyā€™re both really nice. On the topic of the thread, If they like a plastic yoyo, let them collect. I see no issue. People who want will buy, simple enough.

1 Like

Sponsorship isnā€™t just about how good you are. Itā€™s also about how you present yourself and how you act inside and outside of the yoyo community.

Lol I forget whether it was Noah or Nehemiah but I got called a tool for explaining that there prices were rip offs and wouldnā€™t sell.

Ok. Haha. Relevant post this time. :wink: I guess when I posted my yetis first I was just looking what the demand was. Not really having expectations. But when I got $30-35 offers I was a little upset. I didnā€™t want hundreds, but I didnā€™t want to be lowballs but I was never a meanie about it.

[quote=ā€œColeJ,post:26,topic:59027ā€]
Sponsorship isnā€™t just about how good you are. Itā€™s also about how you present yourself and how you act inside and outside of the yoyo community.
[/quote
I know, but Iā€™ve met them both personally. Theyā€™re super nice. If they love CLYW then so be it.

I see where your coming from but no need to call me a toolā€¦ I offered $50 thats not a lowball maybe not what you wanted but not a low ball.
By the way will you be at Iowa States?

If that was me I honestly donā€™t remember. I am very sorry if it did happen. I think I was angry about something because I was very upset after worlds. Sorry man I hope you can forgive me. I didnā€™t really want to be mean about it. Could you like send me a pm with a quote if itā€™s not to hard. I donā€™t doubt you, I just feel really bad because I forgot. :-[

Haha I wiped my inbox about a week ago so Iā€™m not sure whether it was you or Nehemiah. Itā€™s all good though.

An you didnā€™t answer. Will you be at Iowa States?

Well I it was me Iā€™m very sorry and yes Iā€™ll be there. ;D

Looking forward to seeing you there :slight_smile:

you guys should probably have a yoyo fight when you get there

Lol nah Iā€™m good. So long as I can try one of his Yetis :wink:

Hahaha. For sure man. Shouldnā€™t be a problem.

hypebeasts and resellers :c the reason i cant get cool sneakers anymore.hopefully the same wont happen with yoyos

Im the lucky guy who had that deal. Sold the BBB Cliff for $175. I left worlds with more money than I went with ;D

Genius trade.