Yeti Color

Then why not peel the sticker off if you think it clashes with the colors?

Is that the only color sticker in the box, or does it come with options? Otherwise, if I resell it, it may be stickerless.

@ Salty’…I’d likely avoid the colors it clashes with, as I said initially. It looks fine on white, blue or purple.

HEHE… That I do not know!!! hehe

I recall Chris saying they were one colour only, because the high-quality 3M stickers must be bought in large quantities (thousands) to keep cost per-unit under control.

Colour… hehe I love you north of the border guys!!!

It takes valour to stick to traditional spelling. :wink: We endeavour to stick to this behaviour so that our neighbours to the south always recognize our splendour!

1 Like

Also, grey. :slight_smile:

How does it grind?

Am I the only one who only likes the black? Don’t get me wrong, the other colors are nice, but they just don’t look like yoyo colors to me. It’s hard to explain. The other colors remind me of, I don’t know, wallpaper? They just don’t look “yoyo” to me.

Honestly, I like all of the colors. Just look unique to me.

1 Like

Great!

Pictures just don’t do justice. They look so much better in person. Like no other plastic yoyo you’ve ever seen. That’s a good thing.

The blue one and the greenish one are my favorites. The others aren’t bad, but I’m really digging those two.

I’m not positive what I think about these. At first, I thought they looked kind of weird. As a look at them longer though, they’re growing on me. The only one I really don’t like is the yellow. Not a fan of that. I think the white, blue, and kind of turquoise-ish teal kind of color look absolutely amazing. The black in my opinion still looks really nice to me though too. Over all, I like them a lot. Not like any other plastic I’ve seen before.

I think a half black half white would look sick…

Me too. Even though the white isn’t a pure white, it would still look awesome.

The only color I really want out of these is the white. That looks sick.

So is there anybody who saw the color yeti live at worlds? Does it look good in person?

I spot a yellow Yeti (and some sick dance skills).

Are these still getting released tomorrow/late tonight? I heard that the shipment was delayed… If they don’t get here, I may just have to get a New Genesis.