XxEPICGAMERxX

Yes. Both of his accounts are now banned.

1 Like

Glad the moderators are taking this seriously and really on the ball here.

Yuki

agreed

jhb wants to see how this plays out. Again he’s dead it can’t get worse. He scammed I gave negative feedback, nothing much to see here. Not that I’m saying that jhb is a bad moderator or anything but I don’t see why this thread isn’t locked.

I’m assuming because we are still talking about him. it is a “topic”. and it is amusing

I am in the process of doing some unbiased detective work. You can’t just jump to conclusions and start tarnishing someone’s reputation until you’ve done as much digging as you can. Even if some of the evidence seems to push you to get a gut feeling, you gotta start from the beginning. So here we are going to start FROM the beginning, as in BEFORE the whole “death”/“bus accident” ordeal.

So far, iYoyo58 has no proof of xxxEpicGamerxxx’s (XEGX) description of the DM1. He claims to have deleted the describing PM’s.

Here is a picture of the DM1 that XEGX sent iYoyo58:

So far these two pictures are the only two pieces of information that we can determine are 100% unbiased, seeing as neither iYoyo58 NOR XEGX have the original messages describing the condition of the DM1.

The next logical step would be to ask for iYoyo58 to take pictures of the DM1 in the condition that he received it.

Because it’s quite amusing in it’s own way.
Besides. I like it when dead guys make new accounts.

2 Likes

what don’t you ppl understand!? I have reached my max on Tapatalk! I can’t post pics. Sorry but frankly, this is getting annoying that ppl ask me for pics knowing that I have reached my max.

Lol true dont lock it.

1 Like

Tapatalk isnt your only option. download the IMGUR app or something else

Or just go find a computer. Most public libraries will have internet access.

Yuki

Or don’t use tapatalk?

Use the normal Internet application? or download Firefox for your Android/iPhone? I am on the forum all day from my phone… you absolutely do not need tapatalk

Maybe this story will go down in YYE forum history… the story of XxEPICGAMERxX

No story will ever defeat the “Story of Spencer L.”

Those who know what I’m talking about get me. That is a story that will never be forgotten.

Nah, this isn’t funny enough to be in the same class as tomonzzz. Well, I can’t believe I missed this. Any way, I just want to say this, since I’m going down there anyway, it’s either his mom is something that rhymes with detention score, or he’s dead.

am I crazy, or is that dm beefcaked?

Looks like it’s a regular and slim bearing beefcake job. Strange.

That’ll be better than new after I’m done with it :wink:

when I had it it wasn’t beef caked

First off, not everyone reads every single post that you make. You can’t expect everyone to know that you’re up against some silly (and probably quite easy to circumvent) limit. You could…

… Upload that picture to another site and then link to the image

… Download another web browser to your smart device and use the non mobile web page

… Use a computer

Or any number of solutions. You probably could have come up with a solution to your lack of ability of posting pictures in the time it took you to write up all of the posts about how you can’t post pictures.