XxEPICGAMERxX

if iYoyo doesn’t post pics. you should post before/after pics when you get it.

I don’t doubt it. I’ve seen some of your work in other threads.

Yuki

I don’t remember that one, sorry…

Completely unrelated to this, but I mentioned a few posts up that no story will ever defeat the story of Spencer L. It may be a little hard to follow if you weren’t around in 2009, but still it’s a good read. Had to dig a little to find it

Still nothing next to tomonzzz.  And your name is Spencer too…  I actually was around here in 2009, I just never payed attention to these kinds of things lol, plus I had no idea what was going on.

Ah, I forgot about tomonzz fiasco. I was over on YYN when it happened.

I’ve been trying to remember his name for quite a while. Thanks for the reminder, it gave me a chuckle.

I think tomonzz made it to all the boards at one time or another. :smiley:

post a link! post a link! :smiley:

His story was pretty funny I looked it up

i want a link!

I have a crappy computer.

what about the first two options? imgur is free and does what you’re looking for.

yes and you dont even need to sign up for an account if you don’t want to. (although i would recommend it)

Lol I missed all of these incidents… Ah well… At least I got to see shoysauce and Edmeister/Cream2000

Anyone remember the guy from DBYY?

Wow. Forum drama. Fun for the whole family.

Seriously guys, don’t let unnecessary crap like this clutter up your life. Life is too full of real stresses and issues to be worrying about these clowns. The kid ain’t dead, which is obvious at this point as it was from the beginning. I’m actually pretty surprised as to how many people on this thread didn’t see straight through the nonsense. And iYoyo58, if the kid was really dead do you think leaving feedback would really matter, positive or negative?

The fact that such a story would be made up to get out of a $15 debt is past the point of being laffable – it’s just sad. Time to move on.

Jhb8426 you dont deserve to be a moderator honestly, deleting my replies because of your personal opinion of me solves nothing, this is a childs board so i will not go into it further. Grown up forreal dude, lock this thread. Kid that has 15$ owed to him PM and ill send your money.

well this got out of hand… haha.

Jhb8426 is my favorite moderator. I love him. :smiley:

He does what needs to be done, if he does something that seems wrong to you, PM him… He is very logical and wise and probably has a reason for deleting your posts.

3 Likes

World’s smallest violin. Right here. Just for you, buddy.