Would you rather get yoyo products from another online store (That wasn't made for skill toys) or Yoyoexpert?

Just like the title says.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using yoyoexpert for most of my purchases. Or I just buy them from the manufacturer on their website when they drop hyped yoyos. Overseas online stores take longer and are more expensive to ship.

3 Likes

I like buying things direct from the manufacturer whenever I can, and when I canā€™t do that I buy from YYE because of all the support they give to the community.

4 Likes

I prefer YoyoExpert by far. Everything about the buying experience is exceptional. The webstore, even with its minor faults, is by far the best Iā€™ve seen. The selection is unbeatable. Shipping is fast and reliable, and the customer support is unsurpassed. I really canā€™t say enough good things about buying from YYE. The only reason I would buy a yoyo from somewhere else is if YYE didnā€™t carry it for some reason (G2 and YoyoFriends are two examples that come immediately to mind).

4 Likes

Yeah, but arenā€™t yoyo manufacturers disqualified from consideration (based on the thread title) since their online stores are made for selling skill toys?

1 Like

Trueā€¦didnā€™t read that careful I guess :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

YYF FTW!

Only other place I typically buy is direct from source, and BST. I have purchased from Amazon and AliExpress in the past, but Iā€™d never do it again. It just feels wrong

3 Likes

YYF? Did you mean YYE?

1 Like

Yes, yes I did. Lol

(thanks autocorrect)

1 Like

YYE Allday.

1 Like

I really only buy yoyos at contests so that I can try the exact one and there is no shipping.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to use YYE/BST as much as I can. I just made my first YYE order earlier this week and the package is waiting on my doorstep as I type this.

Iā€™m new to all of this; but, Iā€™ve learned a ton here already, have gotten some great advice from some members, and have watched the trick videos until my phone dies. I feel like the least I can do is reciprocate by spending money when I need something.

3 Likes

The point of this question is lost on me.

5 Likes

Basically, what is better:

• a store that sells a lot of stuff AND yoyos?

or

• a store that sells ONLY yoyos (more or less)?
1 Like

I understood the question. I said the ā€œpointā€ of the question was lost on me. Like what is the reason someone would want to know this information.

3 Likes

I dunno manā€¦ reasonsā€¦ and stuffā€¦

3 Likes

YYE (10 characters)

3 Likes

Ive only gotten from bst, and Amazon so far, I would only buy new again from yye unless they dont carry what Iā€™m looking for.

2 Likes

Groceries and TP can generally be had satisfactorily from any of a number of suppliers. When I need a specialized item, I prefer to buy it from the Experts.

1 Like

What I want to know is; if you were going to buy a yo-yo. Would you buy it from somebody or somebody else?

On a more logical note>>

If the product you are looking for is available at both: Yoyoexpert and ā€˜another Store that sells mainly non-skill toy stuff but also sells yo-yos; are you more likely to buy from the Store that provides a multi functional Forum at absolutely no charge. And sells a multitude of skill toys at all price points. A store owned by a National Yoyo Master that provides for Free; a full spectrum of yoyo tutorials. And Sponsors Yoyo Contests all over the World. And somewhat as a way to say thanks and extend that gratitude by patronizing YYE as your small way of helping AndrĆ© keep the ball rolling so the Store may be around for years to come so that others maybe interested in yoyos will also have a place to chill and learn some moves.

Or would you rather just buy from some non skill toy shop that does nothing to educate or support or provide you with a free place to compare thoughts and ideas with like minded people?

How could there be more than one correct answer?

9 Likes