Why you should wear a holster when possible

You reading this should wear a yo-yo holster when possible. This has happened to me so I’ll explain why. Some people will see the yo-yo in my holster and will ask what it is and I will show them. It just another way to spread our community :smiley:. Also how can you say that they don’t look good???image

10 Likes

That’s not a yoyo holster. A Silver Bullet comes with a fine leather holster. Check it out sometime.

5 Likes

Aye I rock the same one. Good taste good taste.

4 Likes

Well, if it isn’t a holster then what is it?

6 Likes

I suppose a holster could be something that encompasses the object (think of a gun holster). So I guess this would be more of a holder? Either way, who cares lol
Also really like the holster/holder @Marm! I’ve got a couple paracord holster/holders coming from @MastarMash

3 Likes

It’s a holder at best. I always called those things Yolders cause it’s a yoyo holder

7 Likes

I just use those cheap holders from yoyo factory. I also do not like my yoyo free-swinging. Sometimes it comes out of my pocket and people see it but no one has ever asked about it yet.

3 Likes

It will happen. Just need to come across the right person :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just roll mine up in the sleeve of my t-shirt, just like they rolled up cigarette packs in the 50’s. So cool!:sunglasses: Gets so much more attention than wearing a yoyo on a strap or in a holster. Placing a yoyo between your forehead and a sweat band is still the best way to get people to notice your yoyo, such a crowd pleaser. They will never forget you! Try it! Yep, that’s a triple dog dare! :dog::dog2::poodle:

10 Likes

ah. the hope. i never wear belts or anything to clip a yoyo from, so ooof.
but i have been trying to make some device that could just clip onto any pair of pants.
or i could just sew a loop on the waistband of the pants

2 Likes

Didn’t @jhb8426 cover this recently?? He’s right! A holster means the whole thing inserts inside, like a pocket.

a holDER, sure :wink:

4 Likes

Holsters are cool

2 Likes

Belt loops work well.

3 Likes

I think it might be fun just to tie a yoyo to my finger! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Or maybe yoyo strap, or yoyo collar. Not a holster though.

5 Likes

I used to wear a yoyo holder/holster all the time. I did it for the same reason of convenience and bringing more interest from people. After a while I became annoyed with it clanging into everything. I think i even caught a yoyo in my car door once… I could care less if the yoyo is beat, it was more the sound and incovience of hitting everything around me that made me stop. Maybe a shorter length would help?

4 Likes

If a yoyo holder is a yolder, then isn’t a yoyo case a yase?

4 Likes

That’s more like a hyper tactical equipment retention apparatus effectively designated to specifically create a limitation in range of movement.

Or just <>

2 Likes

Ladies go crazy when they see a grown man with a yoyo hanging from his belt. They also love seeing a slingshot in a back pocket.

7 Likes

Truth

6 Likes