Why you should wear a holster when possible

They also like it when men wear a beanie with a propeller on top. Joking aside - I always have a yoyo in a holder in my left pocket. Sometimes it’s visible.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm I must be doing it wrong…

4 Likes

honestly the only time I really wear a yoyo holder I when I’m at a yoyo contest. Otherwise IT just messes with the belt loops on my pants and has them wear out quicker. However I do attach one to my backpack for quick yoyo access though so I guess it just depends.

4 Likes

I can honestly say that I don’t ever need access to a yoyo any faster than the time it takes to remove one from a drawstring pouch carried in my pocket or messenger bag. I doubt anyone else—who isn’t in the middle of a contest performance—does either.

2 Likes

Took your advice today and hit the slopes with yoyos hanging from my belt and slingshots in my back pockets. The yoyos unwound, hanging from my belt, forming a sort of an odd hula skirt. People kept pulling the slingshot and snapping my backside. I think it did make quite the impression, but now my yoyos are cold and my bottom hurts. Oh well the things we do for love.

10 Likes

It’s about having ONE slingshot in a back pocket. Two is overkill and nerdy.

4 Likes

Oh,Oops :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yoyo BANDOLIERS!

4 Likes

What yoyo is he using, and more importantly, what string?
Copyright 1998 The Yonomicon by Mark McBride

7 Likes

The longer I stare at this the more I see

4 Likes

Nothing bad, I hope. I think that may be a crocodile in the water…

3 Likes

What is she holding? What is that?

2 Likes

The book! The Y is for Yonomicon!! See the pages flying out? image

6 Likes

10/10 would wear a yoyo version of this daily.

3 Likes